Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Thanks for checking in on me! :)

First time I have been on the computer in a few days. Still not well - this is going on a month now. Very frustrating. With the laryngitis and cough - no way I can workout. I go into 3 minute coughing fits just by walking up the stairs.

Went to the doctor this week - got some great news. My blood profile has DRAMATICALLY improved. My total cholesterol dropped from 221 down to 169, my triglycerides dropped about 125 "points" (or however you measure it, haha). Triglycerides are still high, but a lot of that is genetics. Doc is happy with the overal drop. LDL also dropped quite a bit too. Only bad thing - my HDL dropped also. Genetically, I am designed to have high triglycerides and low HDL. I am built with the same blood profile as my father and paternal grandmother. Good news onthat - my paternal grandmother is 91 years old and healthy as a horse, so if I watch my weight it should have no negative long term impact.

My TSH is normal now - with a TINY dose of synthroid, .025mcg. It dropped from 11.1 to 2.3 (normal is below 5, or around there).

Also - my fasting blood sugar levels are lower. Before they were around 99, now they are around 74.

I take my SesaPure religiously and GLuc-R with every carb meal. I really think this helped with bringing my cholesterol and sugars down. Losing 10 lbs also helped, I am sure. :)

My doc also wants me on total voice rest for 5 days - to clear the laryngitis. If I do not do this, I might have it lingering on for several more months. There is no way I can go on voice rest for that long - just can't. I would have to take all that time off work. So I am resting as much as possible when I am not at work and limiting my talking as much as I can when at work (teaching kinder does not help here, lol). I only teach 3 days this week - so that will help I hope. *sigh*

I am really looking forward to getting healthy. I actually REALLY want to get back to the gym!!!!!!!!!!! I am not online as much, trying to relax, lay down, and rest when I am not at work. Hopefully, I will be back more soon. :)

Its so awesome when "health" works right :) I have no idea how I'd survive even 3 days of munchkin management. My cat drives me enough on his own.

Heal fast D -- your munchkins are just waiting to be corralled...!

Daisy_Girl said:
Also - my fasting blood sugar levels are lower. Before they were around 99, now they are around 74.

I take my SesaPure religiously and GLuc-R with every carb meal. I really think this helped with bringing my cholesterol and sugars down. Losing 10 lbs also helped, I am sure. :)

:)

I was excited to read this. My last fasting sugar test was 99. I had gestational diabetes during my last three pregnancies and had to take insulin shots on my last pregnancy. So I am hoping to get the similiar results. I recently dropped all carbs with breakfast because it was causing me to be nauseous during my workouts. So I limit my carbs to pre/post workout and my meal one hour after my workout. I recently added Gluc-R and SesaPure to my diet. I am planning on going to my doctors soon and get my sugar tested. I have been avoiding it.

I hope you feel better soon.

Claire

WOW, DG!

1) I didn't know you teach kindergarten -- you are ONE BRAVE SOUL! :D I teach 7th and 8th graders, so therefore I must be a little nuts.

2) Congrats on all your test results. That is fabulous news; I bet that has to make you feel a little better. :)

3)
108557qf47qfdem9.gif

:D

claire said:
I was excited to read this. My last fasting sugar test was 99. I had gestational diabetes during my last three pregnancies and had to take insulin shots on my last pregnancy. So I am hoping to get the similiar results. I recently dropped all carbs with breakfast because it was causing me to be nauseous during my workouts. So I limit my carbs to pre/post workout and my meal one hour after my workout. I recently added Gluc-R and SesaPure to my diet. I am planning on going to my doctors soon and get my sugar tested. I have been avoiding it.

I hope you feel better soon.

Claire

Good luck.

I would give it about 4 weeks after starting the supps before you get your bloodwork done. Keep us posted!

Top Bottom