Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
YAY thanks. :) I did it! :)

Downloaded some great FREE music to do cardio to .... from http://www.djsteveboy.com/mixes.html

Under Podrunner, there are some great techno/club/trance-y stuff. Very few lyrics. Gives you workouts by BPM, which is neat. Made SS cardio go by FAST, and I was able to do a high intensity for a longer period of time. Very cool.

Great! I will have to check that out!

Wednesday, January 17th

6:45am
1 whole egg
3 egg whites
1 tbsp cheddar cheese (regular)
coffee w 1 squirt (amt?) vanilla syrup, skim milk
SUPPS - 3 T-Rex, 2 SesaP, 1 Gluc-R

12:00pm
School Lunch again :)
5 baked chicken nuggets - a little breading on them, at least they are baked! :)
1/4c green beans (canned)
brownie (low fat, not too bad tasting!)
golden delicious apple
SUPPS - 2 T-Rex, 2 SesaP, 2 Gluc-R

**Came home with a migrane ..... got pretty bad last night, went to bed around 8pm, as soon as I put Baby Daisy to bed. I had a bunch of random crap last night - trying anything to get rid of headache. Haven't gotten a migrane in awhile. I thought it was just a headache due to dehydration, but no such luck.

Last edited:
Thursday, January 18th

*Migrane totally gone, feel good today. Guess what? I DID AM CARDIO! YAY ME. Amazing how much easier it is to wake up when you go to bed early AND the baby doesn't wake up during the night, lol.

AM cardio felt okay - lungs a bit tired (still coughing due to lingering chest congestion) but body felt pretty darn good.

5:00am
LF Treadmill, total 3.5 miles, 45 minutes, around 500 calories burned. Time includes WU and CD

Hey Daisy.....do you eat cooks choice? lolol...I just laugh becasue I remeber NOT eating it and my girls (all 3 of them) will not even try it LOL...you never know what your getting LOL

Daisy_Girl said:
Thursday, January 18th

*Migrane totally gone, feel good today. Guess what? I DID AM CARDIO! YAY ME. Amazing how much easier it is to wake up when you go to bed early AND the baby doesn't wake up during the night, lol.

AM cardio felt okay - lungs a bit tired (still coughing due to lingering chest congestion) but body felt pretty darn good.

5:00am
LF Treadmill, total 3.5 miles, 45 minutes, around 500 calories burned. Time includes WU and CD

Glad your headache is gone, yay for morning cardio!

Gymgurl said:
Hey Daisy.....do you eat cooks choice? lolol...I just laugh becasue I remeber NOT eating it and my girls (all 3 of them) will not even try it LOL...you never know what your getting LOL

LMAO. We actually have really yummy school food. At least, most things are good. Our district is having a big push to get healthier. Plus - I like that the portions are Elementary-School sized.

I am a little late and going through log a little at a time......good luck to you. You and all the women here inspire me!!! :heart:

Glad you're felling better. :rose:

Migraines are from a lack of sex.......tell hubby to anty up! ;)

ok jus kiddin .... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the music link - I'm currently listening to "MOVERS & SHAKERS"

the-short-one said:
I think you're doing exceptionally well on your diet. Like you said - you're not going on stage - so there's no need for chicken & brocolli 6 times a day. :)

I am so glad you said that! lol
I beat myself up so bad if I cheat! Its nice to see someone go up and down like I do and not beat yourself up over it, you pick yourself right back up and keep going and have made great progress.
I have been looking at some of the journals and most are gearing for comps and I just can't eat like that.
This has been a VERY refreshing journal to read, once I get this fitday stuff right I am gonna post a journal of my own. Nice to have back-up :)

Your doing so awesome!

I've been a huge slacker on the log - I know. There is just SO MUCH going on right now, I have no time for the internet at all. Baby Daisy has had some issues, and at work one of my co-workers is on extended jury duty - so I am doing all the planning and prep for her class AND my two classes. So I have 3 classes (about 94 kindergarteners) to prepare for. I am a bit overwhelmed. :worried:

But things will get better soon, I know it. :)

Baby Daisy is walking now, and is SLOWLY gaining some weight - which is good.

And I am down a few more lbs - down about 10 lbs now. Makes me feel good - especially because of all the illnesses and set backs. This just shows me that once I am 100% (mentally and physically) and I can really hit the gym - the lbs will really start coming off. ;)

Top Bottom