Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
oooookkkkkkkkk, I might have to check it out too .... if it tastes like ass, I am going to come hunt you down. ;)

Not logging food today, will re-start food logging Tuesday, January 2nd.

Workout for Thursday, December 28th
Cardio only - SS on LF Elliptical 40min, level 7
:lmao:
Well alrighty, I'll let you do that and take the blame if you don't like it... but do me a favor when you hunt me down, could you atleast bring the protein and hand it over since you don't like it :)

sbt2082 said:
LOL... then you WILL like the chocolate cocunut one! We (me and T) were both talking about how NO protein powder ever really taste like chocolate when thats what it claims to be...but this one does, promise :heart:
Yeah it does!! It's only a hint of coconut as well. Pretty tasty.. and I'm not a big chocolate protein powder fan... ask SBT. She ended up using all the other chocolate packs because they tasted like chalk to me.
Definitely good stuff...

sbt2082 said:
but do me a favor when you hunt me down, could you atleast bring the protein and hand it over since you don't like it :)

I'll mix it up and cram it down that throat of yours! ;) ;) hahaha

*An attempt at logging today, no promises. :)
Friday, December 29th

8:15am
1 IsoPure Grape Frost Protein drink - I LOVE these things, but hate that they are so expensive. 40g protein, and it tastes like juice to me. Couldn't be better. :)
1 slice white bread, toasted, 1tsp light butter

Daisy_Girl said:
oooookkkkkkkkk, I might have to check it out too .... if it tastes like ass, I am going to come hunt you down. ;)

Not logging food today, will re-start food logging Tuesday, January 2nd.

Workout for Thursday, December 28th
Cardio only - SS on LF Elliptical 40min, level 7

....tastes likes ass..... LOL

Daisy_Girl said:
I'll mix it up and cram it down that throat of yours! ;) ;) hahaha

*An attempt at logging today, no promises. :)
Friday, December 29th

8:15am
1 IsoPure Grape Frost Protein drink - I LOVE these things, but hate that they are so expensive. 40g protein, and it tastes like juice to me. Couldn't be better. :)
1 slice white bread, toasted, 1tsp light butter
OHHH myyyyyyyyyy.... IF you think those Isopure drinks are good then you should definately like the lean dessert because I think the Isopure ones taste "like @$$" :sick: as you would say hehe.....

smileybugshugs.gif

sbt2082 said:
OHHH myyyyyyyyyy.... IF you think those Isopure drinks are good then you should definately like the lean dessert because I think the Isopure ones taste "like @$$" :sick: as you would say hehe.....

Funny how people have different tastes - ya know? :)

Did cardio again today - had an AWESOME workout. I ran on the treadmill, and at first, told myself I would WU for 5min and then run/walk for 30min, then CD for 5min.

Well, as I was WU - I felt really good. So I did an 8min WU and then said I would run for 10min. 10min came and I felt great, so I said I will run for 13min, felt great, ended up running for 20min, walked for 2 then ran for 15 more. Did 5 min CD then. Total 50min. I felt AWESOME after that. Threw a couple random intervals in there, just to see how it felt - loved it. I have missed running sprints. I love them.

Have been re-thinking my goals, my workout plan, etc. I used to be a big runner - ran a lot of 5Ks and a few 10Ks back in the day. I really loved running and love the race atmosphere.

I am toying with the idea of running a 1/2 marathon in March. That would give me about 13 weeks to prepare - pushing it, but possible given my previous experience running. Especially if I set the goal "just to finish". I am going to take the next couple days to ponder it, and decide if it is something I want to commit to.

I just feel like I need a GOAL - something more than just "losing fat" or the like. I need to focus on something non-weight/fat oriented - I tend to get caught up in the numbers and stress about them. I think that if I have a non-weight-oriented goal, I will have a lot more success - especially EMOTIONAL/MENTAL success.

We'll see.

Daisy_Girl said:
Funny how people have different tastes - ya know? :)

Did cardio again today - had an AWESOME workout. I ran on the treadmill, and at first, told myself I would WU for 5min and then run/walk for 30min, then CD for 5min.

Well, as I was WU - I felt really good. So I did an 8min WU and then said I would run for 10min. 10min came and I felt great, so I said I will run for 13min, felt great, ended up running for 20min, walked for 2 then ran for 15 more. Did 5 min CD then. Total 50min. I felt AWESOME after that. I love that feeling!!! Threw a couple random intervals in there, just to see how it felt - loved it. I have missed running sprints. I love them.

Have been re-thinking my goals, my workout plan, etc. I used to be a big runner - ran a lot of 5Ks and a few 10Ks back in the day. I really loved running and love the race atmosphere.

I am toying with the idea of running a 1/2 marathon in March. That would give me about 13 weeks to prepare - pushing it, but possible given my previous experience running. Especially if I set the goal "just to finish". I am going to take the next couple days to ponder it, and decide if it is something I want to commit to.

I just feel like I need a GOAL - something more than just "losing fat" or the like. I need to focus on something non-weight/fat oriented - I tend to get caught up in the numbers and stress about them. I think that if I have a non-weight-oriented goal, I will have a lot more success - especially EMOTIONAL/MENTAL success. I HEAR you on this! That is a great idea for you, DG! I really found that ignoring the scale for a month or two was ultimately what got me back on track and paying more attention to OTHER things -- how far I ran, how much longer I could endure exercise for, what I could list, my measurements, etc. Go for it, chica!

We'll see.
:rose: x 12

Top Bottom