Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Thanks all .... I appreciate the thoughts. Sassy - I think I will skip the OxyPowder for now LMAO What a fun idea. Maybe I will give it to her and bring her to YOUR house for the weekend ;)

ALthough not too far off the mark - guess what I get to do tonight? Give an 11.5 month old a freaking ENEMA. This is going to be fun. :rolleyes:

Baby Daisy has a bad ear infection - might be the reason she is not eating or sleeping well. Gotta give the emema (seriously? this sucks) and then put her on a daily dose of Karo Syrup (corn syrup) 2x a day for about 3 weeks. If that doesn't help, THEN we will pursue things further.

More on topic here ..... I went to J&J Health Foods (supplement store) and bought some BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll - want to add it to my AM CoW. I heard it sucks ass with water, as do most things lol, but don't want to add it to milk all the time. Thought the Cinnamon Roll would be good IN CoW.Wonder if that will be good? :)

Also picked up some more Vit C. I take a mega multi, but wanted to supp more Vit C. They did not have the gugguls, so have to buy it online. :(

Daisy_Girl said:
Thanks all .... I appreciate the thoughts. Sassy - I think I will skip the OxyPowder for now LMAO What a fun idea. Maybe I will give it to her and bring her to YOUR house for the weekend ;)

ALthough not too far off the mark - guess what I get to do tonight? Give an 11.5 month old a freaking ENEMA. This is going to be fun. :rolleyes:

Baby Daisy has a bad ear infection - might be the reason she is not eating or sleeping well. Gotta give the emema (seriously? this sucks) and then put her on a daily dose of Karo Syrup (corn syrup) 2x a day for about 3 weeks. If that doesn't help, THEN we will pursue things further.

More on topic here ..... I went to J&J Health Foods (supplement store) and bought some BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll - want to add it to my AM CoW. I heard it sucks ass with water, as do most things lol, but don't want to add it to milk all the time. Thought the Cinnamon Roll would be good IN CoW.Wonder if that will be good? :)

Also picked up some more Vit C. I take a mega multi, but wanted to supp more Vit C. They did not have the gugguls, so have to buy it online. :(
Hmmm I don't know who said that cinnamon roll isn't good in water, but I think they lied lol I have had the cinnamon roll, banana nut bread, and chocolate cocunut candy bar and like them all in water, and if you do 2 scoops it makes a super thick shake like a smoothie :p

Hope things keep pickin up for ya hun :rose: x 12

What does the Banana Nut taste like? More nutty or more banana-y? I thought about getting that too ..... But was not sure it would be very good.

Daisy_Girl said:
What does the Banana Nut taste like? More nutty or more banana-y? I thought about getting that too ..... But was not sure it would be very good.
Tasted just like banana bread to me so I really liked it mixed in with my oatmeal, or even a little cottage cheese, but not eating that anymore. WE currently have the chocolate cocunut candy bar one though now and its yummy... the banana nut bread should be here tomorrow though :p

Might have to try that next. I could mix that with CoW also!

I am always wary of any chocolate protein powders - I HATE the flavor of the fake chocolate. Always tastes chalky and bitter to me. Although the concept of Choc Coconut sounds wonderful.

sbt2082 said:
Hmmm I don't know who said that cinnamon roll isn't good in water, but I think they lied lol I have had the cinnamon roll, banana nut bread, and chocolate cocunut candy bar and like them all in water, and if you do 2 scoops it makes a super thick shake like a smoothie :p
That was me. I have the chocolate coconut candy & think it's very blah/diluted with water. I much prefer my ON Rocky Road with water instead.
To each, their own....as always

Hope y'all get better soon, DG!

Daisy_Girl said:
Might have to try that next. I could mix that with CoW also!

I am always wary of any chocolate protein powders - I HATE the flavor of the fake chocolate. Always tastes chalky and bitter to me. Although the concept of Choc Coconut sounds wonderful.
LOL... then you WILL like the chocolate cocunut one! We (me and T) were both talking about how NO protein powder ever really taste like chocolate when thats what it claims to be...but this one does, promise :heart:

oooookkkkkkkkk, I might have to check it out too .... if it tastes like ass, I am going to come hunt you down. ;)

Not logging food today, will re-start food logging Tuesday, January 2nd.

Workout for Thursday, December 28th
Cardio only - SS on LF Elliptical 40min, level 7

I only had my BSN lean desserts with skim milk so far and they are all the bomb hoping water is not to bad with them :worried:

Top Bottom