Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
Yup - she is getting 2 more teeth. But she also has just gotten to know her preferences - she knows what she wants, and when she doesn't get it RIGHT NOW she is a freak. :) SHe is also on a veggie strike - constipation city baby. It sucks.

But how can you stay mad at this:

47b6cc32b3127cce8fe7053814ee00000016100AZsW7Nm2YsWIA

47b6cc32b3127cce8fe7019b957f00000016100AZsW7Nm2YsWIA

prune juice or a little bit of brown sugar or cornstarch in her milk (but just a wee bit)

I feel for you, don't you just love it!

She is sooo cute!

Daisy_Girl said:
1c CoW (1.4c Skim Milk, 3/4c Water, cinnamon, Splenda)
I tried this for the first time ever as a PWO meal. Not bad, but a little bland even though I used pumpkin pie spice, Stevia and s/f vanilla syrup (no milk though, just water). I mixed in the whey powder before I microwaved it, but I think I would have been better off doing it the other way around and using another flavor besides vanilla. Also, I have to make this before my workout to have right afterwards in the future or it's just too darn hot right after it cooks to eat right away.

Daisy_Girl said:
Yup - she is getting 2 more teeth. But she also has just gotten to know her preferences - she knows what she wants, and when she doesn't get it RIGHT NOW she is a freak. :) SHe is also on a veggie strike - constipation city baby. It sucks.

But how can you stay mad at this:

47b6cc32b3127cce8fe7053814ee00000016100AZsW7Nm2YsWIA

47b6cc32b3127cce8fe7019b957f00000016100AZsW7Nm2YsWIA

You can't. :heart:

Grape kool-aid always got things moving with my kids. I have no idea why but 4 oz of grape kool-aid cleaned all the pipes.

Ah yes the veggie strike...LOL Mine loved carrots and ranch dressing as a snack food and when the veggie strikes occurred I'd put some on the highchair tray and tell them they can't have them because they're mine. I would eat my carrots while they were eating and wouldn't let them have any. Somehow that always seemed to work........ until they got older.
:qt:

Awww that little one of yours is just toooo caaaaute!!! :rose:
Congrats on the weight loss girl!!!

:wavey: Hope you are having a good day!!

Roonytunes said:
Also, I have to make this before my workout to have right afterwards in the future or it's just too darn hot right after it cooks to eat right away.

NO JOKE. CoW gets HOT. I have to let it cool for about 5-10min before I can eat it.

Daisy_Girl said:
NO JOKE. CoW gets HOT. I have to let it cool for about 5-10min before I can eat it.
Now YOU tell me :D Actually I just realized I had CoR (cream of rice), not CoW. It's one of my approved PWO starches so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I NOT just realized wft CoW is...:splat:

DG great job on getting back into it & the initial weight loss. :rose: B_E_A_U_tiful child.

Top Bottom