Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Roonytunes said:
Have you thought abt switching over to Ezekiel bread? You mentioned a trip to Whole Foods - they carry all the various Ezekiel bread products. It's low GI and flourless, and actually tastes pretty good and hearty too.
Yeah true. My digestive system was not happy at all with Ezekial, and I think CK was having the same issues when I was in Hungary if I recall correctly.

Daisy_Girl said:
Not a huge fan of it - I tried it in the past. But they may have new kinds I have not tried. Might look into it soon.

But also, the goal right now is to START eating clean/better - eating clean 90% of the time. As long as I am getting results (physically, mentally and medically) then I am happy. Once things slow down, I will make adjustments. Things like the white bread, white rice would be the first to go.

brown pasta is AWESOME too! I have had virtually no more stomach issues since I changed over and I also changed to skim milk. I found I am less sluggish if that makes any sense. :heart: Kids didn't even notice the change in food.

Thursday, December 21st

*Gonna be a rough day, Baby Daisy woke up in the middle of the night - for some reason. And is SILLY CRANKY today. :worried:

8:15am
4 Egg Whites, 1 WHole Egg
1c CoW (1.4c Skim Milk, 3/4c Water, cinnamon, Splenda)
1tbsp Ground Flaxseed
Coffee - with Splenda and FF vanilla creamer

12:30pm
1oz Almonds, raw

3:30pm
1 slice thin crust cheese pizza (lazy lazy, and ya know what, it wasn't that good)

7:00pm
4oz Chicken Breast, grilled, plain w. Old Bay (ah crap, there was less chicken then I thought. Serving was less than I wanted. :( )
10 Spears Asparagus, steamed w. garlic salt

7:30pm
WEIGHTS - switching days - supposed to be Ba/Bi but UB is still quite sore. Will do Legs tonight, Ba/Bi Saturday.

5min WU on tread, Speed (S) 3.2-3.5, Incline (I) 5.0
LF Selectorized Leg Press 3 sets, ~1min rest between sets, 10-12 reps
3min Tread, S 3.3, I 10.0
Walking Lunges 2 sets, 1st 25 each side, rest ~1 min, 2nd 20 each side
3min Tread, S 3.3, I 10.0
BW Squats and Plie Squats 3 sets, ~1min rest between sets, 10-15 reps
3min Tread, S 3.2, I 11.0
BB SLDL 3 sets, ~1min rest between sets, 12-15 reps
3min Tread, S 3.2, I 12.0
LF Selectorized Glute Blaster 3 sets each side, no rest between sides, 10 reps
3min Tread CD, S 3.3-3.0, I 5.0
BW Calf Raises, 1 side at a time, 2 sets each side 15 reps
Total time - about 40-45min

8:30pm
2 Scoops Nitro-Tech Strawberry-Banana Protein Powder (made with water)

9:00pm
1 Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Biscuit (parents sent me a box of 12 of them, damnit)

Last edited:
Daisy_Girl said:
Thursday, December 21st

*Gonna be a rough day, Baby Daisy woke up in the middle of the night - for some reason. And is SILLY CRANKY today. :worried:

8:15am
4 Egg Whites, 1 WHole Egg
1c C0W (1.4c Skim Milk, 3/4c Water, cinnamon, Splenda)
1tbsp Ground Flaxseed

ooooh boy, I hope it get better :heart:

LOL, so do I. SHe is 2 feet of PURE ATTITUDE lately.

Anyone want a baby?!?!! ;)

Bright side of the day ...... down another pound. 5 lbs total since Monday 12/11.

no more babies for me, went through three of them, my girlfriends are just now calfing and I can say I miss it for a minute and then it is gone LOL.

Awesome job on the weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could she be teething? my oldest would get like that and the next day he would be sick :rolleyes:

Yup - she is getting 2 more teeth. But she also has just gotten to know her preferences - she knows what she wants, and when she doesn't get it RIGHT NOW she is a freak. :) SHe is also on a veggie strike - constipation city baby. It sucks.

But how can you stay mad at this:

47b6cc32b3127cce8fe7053814ee00000016100AZsW7Nm2YsWIA

47b6cc32b3127cce8fe7019b957f00000016100AZsW7Nm2YsWIA

Top Bottom