Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little insight ladies....

freak daddy

Now I've been in a relationship for over a year now! Things sometimes get a little boring. We both do alot of the simple things, massages(well she does mostly), cook dinner, scratching backs, the usual touchy stuff, wrestle, go out to dinner sometimes, but I'm dieting now. What are some off the wall things to do to spice things up, and I'm not talking sex either! Thank you ladies, I will be hanging out more here on this board, and hopefully have some insight to help out every once in awhile!

Hi Freak Daddy - Happy Scrappy and I like to play games, especially boggle and scrabble. I know it doesn't sound very exciting but we get pretty competitive. Too bad I always win!! :D

LOL@ IslandGirl!! I love scrabble! We played one time, and she takes way too long during her turn! I get impatient! We like to go this one place, which is called "Family Funcenter". We always play putt-putt and video games, but our favorite is air hockey!!! I am king of air hockey!

freak daddy, i just thought of something - does your gf work out? Happy Scrappy and I have been running together before and we're planning on going a lot (at least I am!) when I move in in 2 weeks. I would also like to work out at the gym with him, but I don't know what he thinks about that yet.

Working out together could get exciting, especially the post-workout cool down! :D

what about reading a book together. take a nice hot bubble bath with some candles and make an appt. with eachother to read and bathe:D my man and..well as of yesterday..my ex man and i would do that. we would pick a book and once a week we would try to meet our date. i loved listening to him read. is that weird? i dont know.. i enjoyed it maybe ur girl will too. i probably sound like im an old fart huh!?!? shhhh.. im only 20!:D

Yes IslandGirl, she works out! I would'nt want her working out with me, and vice-versa! I'm crazy in the gym, and working out together would'nt work out! I like the idea the the post-w/out session!!
I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune with your man KBgrl! Everything always happens for a reason! Baths are real good! I don't know about reading, I don't she wants me to read Charles Scwabb to her!LOL!!

Okay, so I have to add my two cents here:
1) I have never won at boggle. I'm practically retarded when it comes to any language, even english. never. I suck.

2) that said, I have beaten her (IslandGirl) at scrabble many times, and she gets really pissy about it. I have used all of my letters multiple times against her (if I recall correctly, around 3, and I thought 2 times in one game that she nearly gave up on as a result). scrabble we are much closer... mainly b/c since I'm retarded, she lets me use the scrabble dictionary a little too much. she was an english major, I was art.

3) we will run together in the mornings, and you are welcome to workout at the gym, but I'm not sure of what my two other workout partners would say, and I'm also not sure how you will get there since you ain't got no car bitch.

4) post workout cool down... would that be like when I fucked your brains out after you went running in Toronto two weekends ago??? :)

Top Bottom