Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Little Engine That Could

Island_Girl

IFBB Pro Physique
Platinum
I loved this book growing up as a child. It showed me how far having a positive attitude and working hard will get you to your goal(s).

In this tale, powerful freight engines, locomotives that were made to pull heavy loads, kept making excuses that they were either too grand, too important, lacking strength or determination to help pull the long train over the high mountain. Then comes along the Little Engine who says, "I'll try it." As he puffs with every breath, "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can"....he slowly makes his way up the the high mountain.

Anything you set your mind to do, you can do. It's just like losing weight/burning fat. You have to tell yourself, "I think I can". Sit down and write a plan of attack. How are you going to reach your goal? What do you need to do? It's not going to be easy. It will take a lot of hard work, dedication and sacrifice on your part.

One thing you need to remember is don't expect to lose weight overnight. You didn't add those pounds overnight so give yourself a reasonable amount of time. I say "12 weeks". If you are consistent with your clean eating, getting in your cardio and weight training, you should see results within 4-6 weeks. You will notice your clothes feeling looser on you, especially in the waist area. Don't forget to take 'before' pictures and keep taking them as you progress.

Once you have everything in order and allowing your nutrition, cardio and weight training to do it's work with fat loss, there will come a time that you will reach a plateau. This is the time that I would incorporate some type of fat burner. There are many out there to choose from, but one that I found to really help do the job is Forged Burner by NeedtoBuildMuscle. Forged Burner I don't like the feeling of being all jittery and amped out and this product does not give you that feeling at all. I like being in control. lol Take 1 capsule for appetite suppression and control. Take 2 capsules for extreme energy. Do not take on a empty stomach. I learned the hard way and didn't feel very good.

Remember to be patient. Be consistent and diligent. Results will come. Never give up!

When the Little Engine reached his destination, he blurted out "I thought I could. I thought I could."

fat loss seems to be the hot topic of the month of January, what with all the New Year's Resolution crowd.

No reason why you can't keep those resolutions either! Island Girl has a wealth of knowledge in diet and training, and I'm sure she would be happy to help anyone form a plan of attack on losing weight/fat.

Top Bottom