Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquidex on my women = Fast weight loss

Re: Water or FaT

rbenedit said:
makes no differance to me- she looks good - and for a week of use you can't beat that- Her titas are two handfuls a piece! LOL... any bigger and I would get lost!~

Yeah you sound like your really care about her.

Re: well a week and 17 LBS lost is not bad

rbenedit said:
Have you ever read the effects AS has on a male- so many problems it can cause down the road-I won't even bother to list- but she has lost 17 LBS in a week - all our friends can't believe the differance a week has caused - they all ask what has she been doing?? But of coarse we are under the table with this stuff - so we keep it to ourselves- She in done taking it after one complete week and has never been happier. Just wanted to share our experience-

-TTM

Now that is one dangerous attitude to have......especially when it isn't your body that you are putting the drug into.

What will you have her take when she gains all that weight back due to a rebound effect??

Common Sense Alert

12 lbs in 4 days? I think you forgot to tell us she had the stomach flu with severe diarrhea or did the Hollywood Diet in a bottle thing. Seriously though unless she got weighed on the same scale then 12lbs in 4 days is physiologically impossible with dehydration and severe diarrhea being the exceptions

well i guess im another idiot because my girl just started arimdex at .25mg every other day along with her test prop cycle.
it was not my decision and i had no say in it so im not too blame.
i told her the dangers but she does not seem to care so, ill let you guys know on her progress.
and she is not fat by any means whatsover.5-1 105 pounds 8% bodyfat and that was done professionaly.
she is just as finatic as me and wish she would post a pic but she wont, oh well.
she can def compete as fitness model

1. the use of liquidex is women... is OK, but it should be done with caution.

2. the only way that liquidex would effect a 17lb loss in a week is if
2a. your girlfriend was obese or bordering on obese
2b. had relatively high estrogen levels

and a great portion such loss would be water.. a supra-majority of it.

JMHO

hard as rocks said:
well i guess im another idiot because my girl just started arimdex at .25mg every other day along with her test prop cycle.
it was not my decision and i had no say in it so im not too blame.
i told her the dangers but she does not seem to care so, ill let you guys know on her progress.
and she is not fat by any means whatsover.5-1 105 pounds 8% bodyfat and that was done professionaly.
she is just as finatic as me and wish she would post a pic but she wont, oh well.
she can def compete as fitness model

Test prop cycle for a woman... I hope she has got tons of excess femininity she can stand to lose. Has she done lower androgen steroids before??

at the end..

She didn't have any bad sides effects- She changed nothing in her diet last week - bottom line is she lost the weight using my ldex and used the same scale in measuring her weight. She's happy - I'm happy.

How do you set a jpg in a post? I'll take a pic of her

Top Bottom