Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I need help! I started liquid clen 2 weeks ago and everyone I spoke to said I'd lose weight super fast. that is not the case... I haven't noticed anything and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong...
I'm 5'8" and 141lbs and want to drop 20 pounds. I exersize about 5-6 times a week and 1-2 times a day 45 minutes each time. I eat a super healthy diet too (I'm vegan)
the thing is, I measure my dosage in "drops" not measured out. so for the first day I took... 18 drops, then 28, 38, 48, the. 58 (I believe 58 drops should be 120mc or whatever measurement)
why isn't this working :/ any ideas?

Hey there and welcome ! Im sorry to hear your having problems can I ask what cardio and dietary procedures your taking as there would be the major part of your loosing, as far as clem goes it's not something i myself have ever used I never heard of liquid form either but I'm sure one the others will be able to advise you further !

I agree in order for us to see what is going on it would be best if you post what you eat and drink for the next two days and what your routine looks like. That is where all the results come from. Clen is over rated but can get you good results if everything else is spot on.
If you post up what I mentioned we can help you get to your goals!

Are you experiencing any sides? at 120 mcgs you should feel it....just interested if the clen is real.

I have never seen any magical results with clen, especially if my diet wasn't 110% on. Even then, the weight loss was marginal at best and for me, probably not worth the shakes I get.

Are you experiencing any sides? at 120 mcgs you should feel it....just interested if the clen is real.

I have never seen any magical results with clen, especially if my diet wasn't 110% on. Even then, the weight loss was marginal at best and for me, probably not worth the shakes I get.

I get better results with green tea twice a day. Once before breakfast and another before lunch. Of course, I am trading the shakes for the sweats!

Have you thought of buying an oral syringe? Very cheap. You can even get the dropper that has a more-or-less accurate measurement from the liquid aspirin droppers you find in children's medicine. My fiance' get the shakes when she gets to about 100-120mcg daily dosage. She is 5'1" and 130lbs. Just some info for you...

I get better results with green tea twice a day. Once before breakfast and another before lunch. Of course, I am trading the shakes for the sweats!

Word.

Clen is good but nothing without diet in place.

Post your diet?

it's mainly the same. I don't drink alcohol all too often. for the past two days I've had:

breakfast: wheat toast with peanut butter
lunch: pita bread with garlic hummus, spinach, and avocado
dinner: same as lunch or tofu with veggies

if I snack I'll have a granola bar or dark chocolate like little bite sized ones. but I'm broke so I don't have a huge array of different foods to choose from

maybe little chocolates when added up equal a lot? haha I'm not sure

I'm on my off cycle right now so I've had less to eat the past few days than I usually do. otherwise the past week I had pretty much the same but add "chicken" nuggets and fries (yea I know I know, but I had like 3...) I honestly can't think of anything else I've eaten... coffee?

and I had BAD sides the first few days but once I got up to around.. 100 or so they weren't as bad. my last day of my cycle I didn't really feel anything

I need help! I started liquid clen 2 weeks ago and everyone I spoke to said I'd lose weight super fast. that is not the case... I haven't noticed anything and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong...
I'm 5'8" and 141lbs and want to drop 20 pounds. I exersize about 5-6 times a week and 1-2 times a day 45 minutes each time. I eat a super healthy diet too (I'm vegan)
the thing is, I measure my dosage in "drops" not measured out. so for the first day I took... 18 drops, then 28, 38, 48, the. 58 (I believe 58 drops should be 120mc or whatever measurement)
why isn't this working :/ any ideas?

What does the dose on the label say?

100 drops sounds like an awful lot

To give you some perspective, I have used liquid clen at a dose of 6 drops daily.

It's not really something I'd mess around with -- can you get tabs with more reliable dosing?

Top Bottom