Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid carbs

madamnee

[FONT=&quot]I was just curious do you count liquid calories from say a glass of cranberry juice the same as you count for regular meals ? do you add them in your total daily intake ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I just thought of this as I was reading the label on my juice.[/FONT]

Yes, a calorie is a calorie. That said, obsessive calorie counting is not a good plan. Some foods cause you to burn more calories in and of themselves and changes in your diet accompany changes in your metabolic rate

cranberry juice is never a good option. did you read what is actually in that? i promise it isn't made up of very much actual juice. it is going to be mostly sugar and water. plus when you juice a fruit you are processing it and removing the fiber and a lot of the nutrition. makes no sense.

my advice is drink water, keep it simple. and then eat fruit you like raw and organic

as far as counting calories, i never tell people to pay any attention to that on labels. why? cause those can be off 40% or more. and secondly a calorie is just a number. it doesn't mean shit. a diet coke has less calories than a glass of fresh squeezed OJ. but guess which one is good for you and which is bad?

cranberry juice is never a good option. did you read what is actually in that? i promise it isn't made up of very much actual juice. it is going to be mostly sugar and water. plus when you juice a fruit you are processing it and removing the fiber and a lot of the nutrition. makes no sense.

my advice is drink water, keep it simple. and then eat fruit you like raw and organic

as far as counting calories, i never tell people to pay any attention to that on labels. why? cause those can be off 40% or more. and secondly a calorie is just a number. it doesn't mean shit. a diet coke has less calories than a glass of fresh squeezed OJ. but guess which one is good for you and which is bad?

Good advice..I drink fruit smoothies fasted In the morning and post workout..you can get frozen fruit in bulk at cost co or Walmart..much better then sugar with cranberry taste and water..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom