x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Lipo while on Keto...help! Please????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Lipo while on Keto...help! Please???? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I'm currently on a CKD, and have been for the last 3 weeks,I was supplementing with a E/C/A/Y, but have recently switched to Lipokenetics, the part I am confused about is:I have seen Lipo compared as a user friendly or "light" version of DNP. I have read a lot of info (good, and bad) about Lipo, but everyone always says to eat really clean. With the DNP I know that you are not supposed to do Keto, but I guess my question is will it be counter-productive to take Lipo-k while doing Keto???

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I'm currently on a CKD, and have been for the last 3 weeks,I was supplementing with a E/C/A/Y, but have recently switched to Lipokenetics, the part I am confused about is:I have seen Lipo compared as a user friendly or "light" version of DNP.
    I have read a lot of info (good, and bad)
    about Lipo, but everyone always says to eat really clean.
    With the DNP I know that you are not supposed to do Keto, but I guess my question is will it be counter-productive to take Lipo-k while doing Keto???
    If anyone can give me any info on this I would really appreiciate it.
    Thanks

Good Bro
    I have tried a keto on lipo and let me tell you, if you want to get tired this is the remedy.

I felt like falling asleep all of the time, except when I tried to sleep I couldn't due to the discomfort of sweating. Lipo is some powerfull stuff. Myself, I use moderate carbs on lipo, but on a ketogenic diet I use eca/clen.

Lipo has now been pulled off the market in my state. If I were you I would stock up on it.

I hope this helps,
    CG

------------------
    <A HREF="http://.infopop.net" TARGET=_blank> </A>
    The Knowledge Board.