Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Linzie's Contest LOG

Linzie1303

Hey all!!! I feel I should start with an intro. First of all, June 17-18 I will be competing in my first ever BB comp. It is very amatuer and only a few people from the base around here compete. I saw it last year for the first time*(I was a virgin to weights) and fell in love with the way the girls could transform their bodies. I swear when they sell you tickets they should at least warn you about that. Anyways, I have been training since last June and started with around 25% bf and now am about 17-18%. As a note, I am honestly not entering to win. This is more of a personal goal to achieve something that is so unlike me. I've been working alot with the girl who won last year and we are entering together. She is great with the nerves and is awesome with all the tips. I've started my diet already but I thought it would be awesome to write down my workouts and food log on here*for critiqueing purposes and for looking back on. So .......hello to all my fellow loggers!! I will try to be consistent as hell and am still in the midst of tweaking my diet.
I'm doing a four day split right now consisting of Day 1: chest, triceps, and calves
Day2: back, abs
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: shoulders, biceps and abs
Day5: rest
Day 6:rest
Day 7: repeat
I'm sure this split will change the closer i get to date. I admire all the competition ladies on here. It's all very surreal as the days go by.

Anyways....I guess i could just start with today and stop babbling!!!!
My schedule is hard to fit my meals in with situations*i work at a daycare on a military installation.*
but I do the best i can and sneak and eat in the bathroom for occasions!!

March 31--

530am
1 cup green tea
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup rasberries

5 egg whites-1 oz mush, 1oz red pepper, 2tbsp salsa

830- 1oz unsalted peanuts

1030- 4.5 oz chicken
2.2 oz broccoli
Diet Dr. Pepper
1230-5 oz sweet potato
3 oz tuna

130 WO
flat press *2 warmup sets with bar and 20's*
3 sets of 30-8 reps

incline press mach*never used machine so took awhile to find right weight
30/12x
40/12x
50/10x
60/8x

decline press
35/8x
35/8x
30/9x

tri underhand pulley*watch out..i have weird names for some excercises:)
15kg/8x
15/7x
15/6x-drop 10kg/7x

rope overhead ext.
20kg/10x
20/10x
20/8x

lying tri press
12/9x
12/9x
12/9x

pushups
2 sets of diamonds to failure
2 sets of regular to failure

cardio-stairmaster
30min. HIIT-cycle between 4 and 7

PWO 330
creatine, glutamine, 30g whey

415-1/2 oatmeal
2T sugar free syrup

*3.5 L water so far*

615-

spinach, red&yellow pepper, mushroom, 3oz tuna, 1 tbsp. Udo's choice oil blend, broc and cauliflower

800-1 egg, 1 white
2 T ff cheese
1/2 T ff sourcream
1 diet rite

*water totals 4.5 Liters*
Totals for day
1606 cals
46%-164 protein
30%-139 carbs
26%-43 fat

**Suggestions appreciated.......

along with donations!!***(j/k)

Thanks guys! I'm 5'5'' at 127. My next bodyfat is due a week from Monday but my home calipers say in between 16-17%. Hard to get that triceps pinch by yourself:0)

Top Bottom