Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Light weights, heavy, or only cardio?

Hello girls and guys! Just wondering here, if womenwho are not seeking to be bodybuilders should also lift weights, orpure cardio and light weights will do for a healthy and fit phisique?How heavy do you girls lift?

Not a female here. But from my knowledge, weights are very important. You should have a balance of cardio and weight lifting. Also, as always nutrition is king.
Heavy is an extremely relative term. Everyone's heavy is different. My opinion is push yourself constantly. You don't just wake up in bodybuilder shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a great question and i get this question a lot from females.

what you have to remember is those females you see who have those wide shoulders and muscles are using PED's, mostly male hormones.

a normal woman will not look like that from weight training!

I always recommend both weight training and cardio. Weight training is actually much better for burning calories because you will get a rise in metabolism for 48-72 hours after training. With cardio, once your heart rate goes back to normal that is it. Weights will also help shape and tone the muscles. Cardio is very healthy which is why both types of exercise are very important.

Just like for males, it is best to use all three approaches, because each of them will have their benefits. What I would recommend you to do, is to dedicate 3 days per week to pure cardio, 3 days per week to weight lifting. Then regarding the weights - do increasingly heavy weights, and deload from time to time. This should work great for you. Besides, by trying all three approaches you will have the chance to determine what actually works best for you.

The next time you are at the gym, look at who's on the cardio equipment. Mostly overweight with unimpressive physiques.

Look at who's in the weight room - women with great physiques doing things like walking lunges, squats, glute kick backs.

Weight training should always be your first priority. Hard weight training is what sculpts the physique and builds the metabolism. Cardio simply burns calories and too much cardio will give you that unattractive skinny fat look.

The three pillars of fitness are strength, endurance and flexibility. You should do cardio, weight train and stretch to cover all 3.

Top Bottom