Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lifting while pregnancy

Belky Zall

is it safe for a 30 year old girl to lift light while being pregnant just to stay active and muscle functional? thank you.

i would discuss this with your doctor and if he/she doesn't satisfy you find one that will.

Don't do this. It's moronic to keep asking until you get the reply you want.

Don't do this. It's moronic to keep asking until you get the reply you want.

spend time in the US and deal with our medical system. 90% of our doctors are idiots.. you have to seek multiple opinions. this isn't britain..

it isn't about finding a doctor that gives you a reply you want, it is about finding a doctor who has half a brain. there are american doctors who are illiterate practicing medicine

spend time in the US and deal with our medical system. 90% of our doctors are idiots.. you have to seek multiple opinions. this isn't britain..

it isn't about finding a doctor that gives you a reply you want, it is about finding a doctor who has half a brain. there are american doctors who are illiterate practicing medicine

I know and, having seen some of the reasons why you've suggested it in the past (and the background) I appreciate it. But the earlier reply doesn't begin to convey the why and the member doesn't know what's behind it.

It reads (as I can see from the quoted reply that you see it too) as though if anyone doesn't get the reply they want to shop around until they do.

Now, for the OP, we ARE NOT EXPERTS in pregnancy related matters. However, LOTS of women train right up to the last 6 weeks. Obviously these women are those who work out anyway and have done for a fair old while. I would ALWAYS take the advice of a pediatrician over a few guys on a bodybuilding and steroid info forum. Do NOT use our advice as an excuse over solid medical advice.

And if you do train and experience ANY issues always heed such issues and seek medical attention. That said 90% will be fine. Finally, getting back into shape after, from memory, can and has been started in as little as two weeks following the babies birth.

Like @stevesmi said - it's great to exercise during pregnancy. It'll prevent unnecessary weight gain while being pregnant.

That being said - there are certain exercises you don't want to do because it can put pressure on your abdomen.

Speak to your doctor about it. He can recommend a personal trainer who specializes in training pregnant women.

Like @stevesmi said - it's great to exercise during pregnancy. It'll prevent unnecessary weight gain while being pregnant.

That being said - there are certain exercises you don't want to do because it can put pressure on your abdomen.

Speak to your doctor about it. He can recommend a personal trainer who specializes in training pregnant women.

He doesn't say that.

Top Bottom