Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting weights

frequentflier2

I have more than one year lifting weights and I have gain muscle but it seams that I am stuck now, I don't see any difference now..... I am drinking protein but does not help a lot, what pill would you recommend to gain muscle and strength. I don't want to be huge but a good muscularity and ripped.

Possibly add 5g of creatine to you daily routine, and change up your training routine. Also, you're better off getting rid of the shakes, and replacing it with more real whole foods.

Do you guys really think that creatine is must when gyming? Im asking because when creatine first hit the scene i was all over it but I haven't taken it in at least 15 years. Does anyone recommend it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you guys really think that creatine is must when gyming? Im asking because when creatine first hit the scene i was all over it but I haven't taken it in at least 15 years. Does anyone recommend it?

no it is naturally found in food and in your body. adding more is supplementing it.

No. Just no. Only if you're 12.

No it's not an absolute must, but it does help most people a little, and while 20 years ago, it was expensive, it is now dirt cheap

Top Bottom