Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

life lessons on weight loss

Mitzigal45

I just wanted to thank the great advice on this forum, there really aren't any quick fixes when it comes to weight loss or building good clean mass either. i have always looked up to many women on social media who put in the work and eat clean. however, i know many post old pics or just before/afters. sustaining weight loss long term is completely different, agree or not?

That is the hardest thing for people to understand and get behind when it comes to a transformation. If it was easy everyone would be lean and mean. The problem is that it does indeed take a lot of time to get into great shape. People would rather look for a magic pill instead of putting the time it takes to get in shape. I tell people, you didn't get fat in 2 weeks so you won't get lean in 2 weeks. This is where the old cliche "it is a marathon, not a sprint" really makes sense.

yes 100%. many people quit on their fitness goals because of this yo yo style dieting everyone is pushing. that is why i NEVER recommend people follow these stupid 'count your calories/macros' diets. they only work in the short run but fail 99% of the time long term. if you ever see someone on a forum or a coach tell you to count calories or calculate calories RUN, don't walk away.

Top Bottom