Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido problems, are steroids the answer?

msIsla

I was watching a show the other night and they were talking about how women are now using steroids to help increase libido. The couple on the show had libido issues and they were raving about how they went on testosterone enanthate and it saved their marriage. I was wondering how many of you ladies out there have considered doing this?

I was watching a show the other night and they were talking about how women are now using steroids to help increase libido. The couple on the show had libido issues and they were raving about how they went on testosterone enanthate and it saved their marriage. I was wondering how many of you ladies out there have considered doing this?
My wife had some hormonal issues. Test, and progesterone were all out of whack. We went to an endocrinologist and she's on test c injections and progesterone cream. Its done wonders for her libido. It was a game changer for sure. I give it a 10/10. Highly recommend

I wouldnt use testosterone for libido in women but anavar low dose would help 2.5mgs day

it can work on some women, but most it has nothing to do with hormones/libido

it is psychological. if the women is in a bad marriage/abusive of course libido will be down. i once knew a lady who did not have sex for 8 years with her husband cause he was an asshole. she gets divorced and then bangs every other guy she sees

One show. One. Sheesh.

And 'they' as in they BOTH used it?

Don’t do it yourself you could end up facing a lot of sides. Talk to an endo

Top Bottom