Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD use in women

Mariana42

Is LGD4033 still considered okay for use in women because I haven’t seen any posts on it for a while so not sure if the ladies are still using it. I’m 42 years old and describe myself as hard working lady in the gym. I’m 5’6” 128 pounds and I’ve got 22% body fat. I have used sarms before, just not anabolicum. What dosage should I try this time?a

I think lgd is alright to use in women but low dose like 5mgs stacked with (maximum) 5mgs anavar, results are amazing fat loss and muscle tone.

I see no issue with a female using LGD at 5mg per day to start. Work up to higher if needed. Just make sure you have legit SARMs though. Prohormones or oral steroids would be a disaster. Stick to sarms.forsale

Is LGD4033 still considered okay for use in women because I haven’t seen any posts on it for a while so not sure if the ladies are still using it. I’m 42 years old and describe myself as hard working lady in the gym. I’m 5’6” 128 pounds and I’ve got 22% body fat. I have used sarms before, just not anabolicum. What dosage should I try this time?a

If you are looking into LGD then you should listen to our podcast all about this drug:

LGD Profile
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-342-sarms-lgd-4033-anabolicum-profile/

Top Bottom