Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD help??!!

adairs1kitty

Hey there! I am trying to get some help with a SARM cycle. I was curious about LGD...was thinking of trying it with GW but not sure of the dose for the LGD. I have pm'd a few of my "go to's" but apparently they're busy....

Im 37, 5'8", 165#, female, 13% BF

I've done the triple stack a couple times and love it. Been reading about LGD and how great the gains are with it and I'm super curious! Just can't find any info for females on it. Anyone done this and what kind of cycle did you do or would you recommend?

Thanks for the help!!

Hey there! I am trying to get some help with a SARM cycle. I was curious about LGD...was thinking of trying it with GW but not sure of the dose for the LGD. I have pm'd a few of my "go to's" but apparently they're busy....

Im 37, 5'8", 165#, female, 13% BF

I've done the triple stack a couple times and love it. Been reading about LGD and how great the gains are with it and I'm super curious! Just can't find any info for females on it. Anyone done this and what kind of cycle did you do or would you recommend?

Thanks for the help!!

I am not female but if you try it start very low and gradually build up the dose. I would recommend starting at 3mg per day and moving up to a max of about 10mg. Some men stay at 5mg and have great cycles so bear that in mind.

I haven't ordered it yet...I'm gunna use it with the triple stack I think...so far not a lot of feed back for women using it sooooooo...we shall see! Can't wait im super excited! I've done the triple and loved it so this mite be a good addition...

Top Bottom