Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lever and Kidney levels high..help

mrstamiina

I just recently had my blood work done and it wasn’t good.

My lever, and kidney levels where very high. My doctor said my muscles are breaking down and repairing to fast, which in return releases a toxin into my lever. So I had to stop taking everything. All my supplements. The only steroid I’ve tried is var and that was for only 2 months in 2005.
My doctor also recommended I lose weight. He said I’m just to damn big and its putting to much strain on my body. At the time I weighed about 235lbs. I’m very muscular but I wasn’t cut.
My doctor said “No supplements and only eat chicken fish and vegetables”.
I did that for a month and lost 30lbs. I might have made one mistake, which is the reason for this post. I didn’t stop taking Thermo Pro XXX. I started taking even more because I had no energy due to lack of crabs.
I did my blood test again and all my levels went back to normal except my kidneys. They went up from 118 to 125. So I have to go back and take more tests. I’m only 31 and don’t want to have to go on dialysis by the time I’m 40.
From this experience the only thing that seems safe to take is protein powder.

My question is this:

Can the fat burner cause my kidney levels to go up? Have any of you run into this? The funny thing is I think I was even on them when I took the blood test..

superqt4u2nv said:
Yes fat burner could affect your kidney function but it is all an idvidual thing each person reacts diffrently to suppliments etc. As I recall you are very sensitve to supplements so it very well could be the fat burner.

Is there any family history kidney disease?

African Americans are nearly four times more likely than Caucasians to develop kidney failure, which requires dialysis or a kidney transplant.

Hey You,

Are you a supercop yet?

I have some tickets I need to disapear. lol

But yes I'm very sensitive to suppliments. But I'm not African??????

Theres no history that I know off. But have you or anybody else hear of Fat Burners to do this?

mrstamiina said:
Hey You,

Are you a supercop yet?

I have some tickets I need to disapear. lol

But yes I'm very sensitive to suppliments. But I'm not African??????

Theres no history that I know off. But have you or anybody else hear of Fat Burners to do this?
Not SuperCop yet it was put on hold as my other job is taking flight so just not sure what to do as I am happy where I am right now but still toying with other options.

Your are not Caucasian and that is what I was driving at :p More likely in your race is all.

Honestly no I have never heard of a fat burner messing with kidney and liver values. I got both my kidney and liver values done well on var and fat burners and my doc was impressed but how healthy I was. So it is an individual thing.

Meat acts like a diuretic, and can put some strain on the kidneys, if you increased your meat intake, I hope you increased your water intake.

mrstamiina said:
My doctor said “No supplements and only eat chicken fish and vegetables”.
I did that for a month and lost 30lbs. I might have made one mistake, which is the reason for this post. I didn’t stop taking Thermo Pro XXX. I started taking even more because I had no energy due to lack of crabs.
I did my blood test again and all my levels went back to normal except my kidneys. They went up from 118 to 125. So I have to go back and take more tests. I’m only 31 and don’t want to have to go on dialysis by the time I’m 40.
From this experience the only thing that seems safe to take is protein powder.

My question is this:

Can the fat burner cause my kidney levels to go up? Have any of you run into this? The funny thing is I think I was even on them when I took the blood test..
I hope you mean carbs ...

Great job on the 30 lb weight loss... why No complex carbs like oatmeal or sweet potatoes? Those or two of the healthiest foods you can eat (wondering docs answer)

I have monthly bloodwork, everything varies for me then pans out in the end ... one doc wants me off any & all supps :rolleyes: only because it makes HIS job harder when trying to read my test results. I said he better get use to it ... the other two think it's fine ... :D

My suggestion: Drop the fat burner & see if the next round of bloodwork produces a similar result, then you can say "hey maybe it was that fat burner" or "maybe it was fluke".

No clue what is in that thermo Ill have to google it

Miss24k said:
Meat acts like a diuretic, and can put some strain on the kidneys, if you increased your meat intake, I hope you increased your water intake.

I hope this is what it is.

The supermarket sells whole skinless chickens for 6 bucks.

I would eat the entire thing after my workout in the evening with a bottle of carret juice. I might have been short on water because I think half the wieght I lost was water. I use to be a fighter and that method of losing wieght is very common.
I'm going to drink alot of water from now on. I hope it makes a difference.

Top Bottom