Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legal anavar alternative for females

adrifit

I was wondering if legal steroid's or a product called anvarol which is like an alternative to anavar can be a good option to take instead of the real anavar for fat loss, I'm worried about side effects. My goal is burning fat, retain muscle mass and improve hardness, if you guys know about a better product than the ones I just mentioned please let me know thank you, thanks.

These legal steroids are nothing more than a few herbs and are basically natural testosterone booster supplements. They are nothing like anavar. If you don't want to use steroids but are looking for legal enhancement then go with SARMs. For your goals of burning fat, retaining mass, and muscle hardness the Triple Stack would be perfect.

Ostarine was designed to maintain muscle for people with muscle wasting diseases. It even helps build some lean mass with proper diet and training.

S4 is similar to winny in that it will harden muscles and increase strength.

Cardarine is great for fat loss and will give you crazy endurance for cardio and training.

This is how I would set up a cycle:

Weeks 1-12
Ostarine 25mg per day (dose once per day)
Cardarine 20mg per day (dose once per day)
S4 50mg per day (dose twice per day, 25mg AM and 25mg 6 hours later)

PCT: a bottle of HCGenerate ES

You can order top quality SARMs from www.sarms1.com and get the HCGenerate ES from www.needtobuildmuscle.com

@Masonicbodybuilder gave you some great advice. I 100% agree with everything he said.

There are no such things as legal steroids. Steroids are a controlled substance and are illegal without a prescription. Any sort of 'legal steroid' supplement is a scam. It's probably going to be some weak amino acid or testosterone booster supplement given the same name as steroids to try and trick a naive buying audience.

Anyways, SARMS are a much better option for females then steroids anyways. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so there is no risk of developing emasculating side effects like there are with steroid usage.

I would do the cycle and mini PCT exactly as outlined above ^^^^

These legal steroids are nothing more than a few herbs and are basically natural testosterone booster supplements. They are nothing like anavar. If you don't want to use steroids but are looking for legal enhancement then go with SARMs. For your goals of burning fat, retaining mass, and muscle hardness the Triple Stack would be perfect.

Ostarine was designed to maintain muscle for people with muscle wasting diseases. It even helps build some lean mass with proper diet and training.

S4 is similar to winny in that it will harden muscles and increase strength.

Cardarine is great for fat loss and will give you crazy endurance for cardio and training.

This is how I would set up a cycle:

Weeks 1-12
Ostarine 25mg per day (dose once per day)
Cardarine 20mg per day (dose once per day)
S4 50mg per day (dose twice per day, 25mg AM and 25mg 6 hours later)

PCT: a bottle of HCGenerate ES

You can order top quality SARMs from www.sarms1.com and get the HCGenerate ES from www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Sarms means Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. Sounds dangerous, do they mess up with estrogen?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom