Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg fat

jamiewinter

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am pretty small already being 5'1" and around 106lbs, but I seem to carry most of my weight on my thighs and legs. I know that people cannot spot reduce, but I would still like to know what exercises are most effective for slimming down the legs? And if I can't slim down my leg size by much, I would at least like them to be less jiggly and flabby. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, I only own an elliptical at home. Should I run steadily, at a high intensity, or at an interval training pace?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

females store their excess fat on their thighs, just like how guys store theres typically in the belly

and no doing a lot of the ellipitcal does not burn thigh fat . you gotta just reduce more total body fat and that starts in the kitchen.

as far as your legs being bigger, sounds just like it is a genetic thing. you were blessed with thicker legs. you might view this as a bad thing but i guarantee you on the soccer field you would do very well.

overall i think you are being super hard on yourself. i mean you weigh nothing and unless you are competing or something i don't see the point of obsessing over nothing like this.

females store their excess fat on their thighs, just like how guys store theres typically in the belly

and no doing a lot of the ellipitcal does not burn thigh fat . you gotta just reduce more total body fat and that starts in the kitchen.

as far as your legs being bigger, sounds just like it is a genetic thing. you were blessed with thicker legs. you might view this as a bad thing but i guarantee you on the soccer field you would do very well.

overall i think you are being super hard on yourself. i mean you weigh nothing and unless you are competing or something i don't see the point of obsessing over nothing like this.
I really can't sum it up any better than that.

Leg fat may be comprised of different types of fat cells: Subcutaneous fat: most common in the thighs and located right beneath the skin. Intramuscular fat: fat dispersed within the muscle itself, much like the marbling seen in meat.

Top Bottom