x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Leg fat

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Leg fat within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi everyone, I am pretty small already being 5'1" and around 106lbs, but I seem to carry most of my weight on my thighs and legs. I know that people cannot spot reduce, but I would still like to know what exercises are most effective for slimming down the legs? And if I can't slim down my leg size by much, I would at least like them to be less jiggly and flabby. Also, I only own an elliptical at home. Should I run steadily, at a high intensity, or at an interval training pace?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Leg fat

All Natural

Leg fat

Hi everyone,

I am pretty small already being 5'1" and around 106lbs, but I seem to carry most of my weight on my thighs and legs. I know that people cannot spot reduce, but I would still like to know what exercises are most effective for slimming down the legs? And if I can't slim down my leg size by much, I would at least like them to be less jiggly and flabby.

Also, I only own an elliptical at home. Should I run steadily, at a high intensity, or at an interval training pace?

Thanks in advance

Re: Leg fat

Start with the diet and then, maybe, add a little muscle to the shoulders no your hips etc will LOOK smaller.

females store their excess fat on their thighs, just like how guys store theres typically in the belly

and no doing a lot of the ellipitcal does not burn thigh fat . you gotta just reduce more total body fat and that starts in the kitchen.

as far as your legs being bigger, sounds just like it is a genetic thing. you were blessed with thicker legs. you might view this as a bad thing but i guarantee you on the soccer field you would do very well.

overall i think you are being super hard on yourself. i mean you weigh nothing and unless you are competing or something i don't see the point of obsessing over nothing like this.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    females store their excess fat on their thighs, just like how guys store theres typically in the belly

and no doing a lot of the ellipitcal does not burn thigh fat . you gotta just reduce more total body fat and that starts in the kitchen.

as far as your legs being bigger, sounds just like it is a genetic thing. you were blessed with thicker legs. you might view this as a bad thing but i guarantee you on the soccer field you would do very well.

overall i think you are being super hard on yourself. i mean you weigh nothing and unless you are competing or something i don't see the point of obsessing over nothing like this.
    I really can't sum it up any better than that.

Its all going to be diet related. Losing fat will be solely related to diet only!

Diet, cardio, and plenty of leg exercise videos on YouTube.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Thighs are the last place women lose fat. Diet will slim them down
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

All Natural

Leg fat may be comprised of different types of fat cells: Subcutaneous fat: most common in the thighs and located right beneath the skin. Intramuscular fat: fat dispersed within the muscle itself, much like the marbling seen in meat.