Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lauren Powers

dmk777

Queen of EF :)
I just watched a programme called my strange addiction anyone seen it?
Lauren Powers addiction was body building and she looks amazing but it's really scary because Lauren's story was allot like my own I spent years been addicted to drugs and alcohol as i have am addictive personality then I turned my life around and now i'm addicted to the gym and bb lucky really because at least it's the healthy option lol .
Anyone else had similar experiences?

Donna

I haven't seen the program you are talking about. I can relate with being addicted to working out. I think one could definitely say that I have a slight addiction to it. I have never been addicted to drugs or alcohol but I do have quite an addiction to diet dr. Pepper that I'm trying to kick. I literally can't go one day without it. I think at times I have been addicted
To food for comfort or just something to do. I love to eat!!! I'm really trying to change my mindset on eating..I need to look at food as fuel for my body and just eat to live and not really live to eat!! I know those aren't quite as serious as drugs or alcohol...

At least now you have an addiction that's healthy, like you said!!

Lol

I haven't seen the program you are talking about. I can relate with being addicted to working out. I think one could definitely say that I have a slight addiction to it. I have never been addicted to drugs or alcohol but I do have quite an addiction to diet dr. Pepper that I'm trying to kick. I literally can't go one day without it. I think at times I have been addicted
To food for comfort or just something to do. I love to eat!!! I'm really trying to change my mindset on eating..I need to look at food as fuel for my body and just eat to live and not really live to eat!! I know those aren't quite as serious as drugs or alcohol...

At least now you have an addiction that's healthy, like you said!!

Lol

Apparently it's the chemical that your body releases when working out that people can get addicted too crazy really isn't it lol !
Honestly If you can get addicted to it o probably have been I've always had an addictive personality actualy it runs in the family .
Funny you should mention dr pepper I know a girl addicted to diet coke lol.

Top Bottom