Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lagging Lower Half

Another thing I just added for bun cutting is using the sstanding on a Stepper step and doing alternate leg kick backs - both directly back & to the side.

Hey Sassy what about a stairmaster?

Thanks CC

...you know - that's the GOOD thing about hitting yourself in the head with a hammer - it feels SOOO good when you stop......

'
btw - stair climber will reduce the teardrop if anyone is interested

VooDoo Lady said:
Gladiola will get it :lmao:
Indeed, I was already chuckling at the first sight of it.

I still think you need more variety in your training. Giant sets sound good. Do you ever do split squats? (Yeah, I know, they're kinda girly). I also like the double steps on the step mill idea & the idea of doing legs 2X per week.

How about plyometrics? You could also do cardio in forms that'll challenge your legs differently - like cardio kickboxing - to give your legs more variety. Cycling?

How about trying Power Cleans?

Quick thought here - aren't odds good that you will always have SOME fat on your hips & butt unless you get like single digits bf%? & you don't plan to do that this summer, do you? So if you're going to have SOME fat there, wouldn't you body be more porportional (since that's your goal) with more lean mass in your lower body? So couldn't you keep the focus on gaining LBM, & with keeping your diet in check & doing cardio- keep total bf the SAME -> resulting in your goal of still having the ripped upper body & a more ripped *looking* lower body?

Am I making any sense here?

Do you ever do split squats? (Yeah, I know, they're kinda girly).

Ahem. Many Olympic lifters will perform them, specifically to strengthen the ability to receice the jerk. In the days where the split syle was more common in both the snatch and the clean, they would often be done by athletes who used these styles, including the great Norb Schemansky, who would perform them with nearly 400 lbs.

All I was looking for was a critique of my lower body work out.

I realize I can't spot reduce, I realize I can't cut and bulk at the same time. But I *think* it's possible to maximize the effects of my workouts by making sure I'm doing the right types of excercises in the right order on the right days incombination with a clean diet and mabye adding some cardio to make a difference in the appearance of my lower body.

That's all I was asking.

Last edited:
Are your legs lacking in overall development, or is it one area, such as great quad development and poor hamstrings?

Top Bottom