Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lafies and Pro-Hormones/Pro-Steroids

Goldprospector

Women and Pro-Hormones/Pro-Steroids

I was reading a back issue of Iron Man Mag today and it was talking about some of the Pro-Hormones and the like that were in the past and on the market today. The main gist was the older stuff like 4-AD and Andro was proven to raise Test levels in women but generally only raose Estrogen levels in men (the reason for all of the lawsuits)...But it did not give any facts about the current products as to whether they raise any levels in women...but only showed how they worked with men.

Have any of you ladies tried any Pro-Hormones or Pro-Steroids that are still readily availible? Just curious as to the difference in effects and reactions between male and female.

Last edited:
I can't speak from experience, but I don't think anyone's gotten any sort of results from pro-hormones to write home about.

Yeah, I tried 'em back before I found the real stuff. I just found it strange how they said there was a big rise in Test levels of women...but the men had higher Estrogen levels.

Usually a greater chance for sides and little results - that has been the general report I have read from actual women who have tried them. But never done them myself. I say save the money and spring for the real stuff - since aren't pro-hormones banned too now?

Yes the bill has been signed and I think you are correct on the date, but that is the date that they are supposesed to be pulled from shelves...But supposedly there is some amount of grace period after that.

macrophage69alpha said:
they will be illegal on JAN the 20th with the same penalties (with as widely noted less benefits and greater sides) as AS.

What a crock of shit..........

oh well.....

test IS best

Top Bottom