Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the lady who belly grew after breakfast and lunch?

heavy_duty

what was the outcome of that problem for those who remember...she posted pics of her belly. I cant find the thread.

thanks

This happens to me too! I'm going for a full food sensitivity test tonight so I will post up the results. Thus far, I've eliminated egg whites and I notice there is an improvement. I'm also going to start taking digestive enzymes and probiotics with every meal. I'd be curious to hear what was the root of the problem with the original poster.

heavy_duty said:
I think I have the same problem and was considering cutting out wheat.

Do it.

If that does work - drop oats, dairy, citrus, yeast, flour, sugar - one by one and note how you feel both after the elimination and after adding it back into your diet.

First eliminate all items one by one - then add them back one by one

1 food - 1 week - both ways

It could take some time.

Also - don't forget that alcohol contain grains and sugar.

I've got a food combination chart that I've followed for 11 years now, since I was 12. Among other things, it advised never to consume fruit of any kind with pretty much any other kind of food. Due to how quickly it digests, fruit will quickly begin to ferment in the stomach if its passage into the large intestine is blocked by the presence of more slowly digesting foods in the stomach. The fermentation will quickly begin expanding your stomach. It's often NOT the foods themselves which cause the expansion, but the combinations we choose that do it. Milk and cereal is another one. Milk will begin to curdle in the stomach when we eat it with grains, but lowfat A&B milk (digestive enzymes) consumed on an empty stomach wont cause that problem.

RottenWillow said:
I've got a food combination chart that I've followed for 11 years now, since I was 12. Among other things, it advised never to consume fruit of any kind with pretty much any other kind of food. Due to how quickly it digests, fruit will quickly begin to ferment in the stomach if its passage into the large intestine is blocked by the presence of more slowly digesting foods in the stomach. The fermentation will quickly begin expanding your stomach. It's often NOT the foods themselves which cause the expansion, but the combinations we choose that do it. Milk and cereal is another one. Milk will begin to curdle in the stomach when we eat it with grains, but lowfat A&B milk (digestive enzymes) consumed on an empty stomach wont cause that problem.
That's interesting. Thanks for posting it :)

Top Bottom