Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lady friend wants to try Anavar.....at what dosage?

Sass! As usual you have a way with words!
I understand prefectly what you describe
The 50 yrs + categories, almost all the guys had really nice cuts & size on top, but their legs looked squishy - i.e. you could even see quad striations on some of them but it looked more like the quad muscle itself was velcro'd onto a regular leg - that's the estrogen effect on older guys - its harder for them to cut up in the legs / waist just like it is for women at most any age.

That is exactly what I meant....saying Like big body small head, and skin ages texture and glow are so different, etc...not a good match esthetically..IMO...
I for one know I can only get so much better than what I already have. I am in a constant state of comparison of myself and fitness models.
I am almost coming to terms with myself...about that...je je...sniff sniff...
Cannot get any younger, But I do not want to get any worse...:lmao:

florencia said:
Sass! As usual you have a way with words!
I understand prefectly what you describe

That is exactly what I meant....saying Like big body small head, and skin ages texture and glow are so different, etc...not a good match esthetically..IMO...
I for one know I can only get so much better than what I already have. I am in a constant state of comparison of myself and fitness models.
I am almost coming to terms with myself...about that...je je...sniff sniff...
Cannot get any younger, But I do not want to get any worse...:lmao:

Don't forget fitness models are airbrushed. Frankly when you see them close up they all suffer from rough skin from the tanning, the protan, the constantly leaning out process, etc. It is not so glamourous as you think. And that lifestyle perpetuates itself -- if these girls spent years working on their physiques (granted you do need to be born w/ some genetic potential in the first place) to get to top spots in the industry, they have more than likely also spent years cycling to get that body, recover from the beating it takes to stay in competition all yr round and repeatedly and then to maintain it & further project this concept of "ultra lean is better". THen they hit the big time. Then maybe ok for a yr or two, but then they start the fight to stay on top ahead of the next girl behind them as well as fighting their own age - it takes most girls until their mid 30s to really get a name in the business, get the right connections & get in the top magazines -- but then the cycling starts to be more for trying to stay there. And if you look at their progression over the yrs, you will see the impact of steroid use -- rougher skin, maybe looking a little more beat up, the angular jaw line, receding hair line?

So just like all the anoroxic girls want to be like friggen Nicole Richie -- it aint' as glamourous as you think. And don't forget the airbrushing....!

Be happy w/ yourself & never set someone above you because you "think" they are better than you. Esp when you know that the work you put into your body & your health IS makign you better. :)

You see!!! You have it all J! You make me very happy....
You know how it is said over and over again.."that everything happens for a reason?"
Well I think one of the reasons you are home, worring about $$$, Knees, Cellphone, basement, 30 steps...and so on and so on...IS because you have time to do other things that may not have an economical impact, or look good on resumes...
BUT DO CONTRIBUTE TO LOVE & WISDOM .....ONE OF YOUR TWO MAIN QUALITIES!!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sassy69 said:
Depends on the goal - you can bulk or cut on anything depending on diet :)

LOL

You think bulking is the goal of this thread??

The comment about diet being spot on indicates that the goal would be gearded towards cutting. A female adding AAS to bulk AT 20% makes no sesne...

then again.....lol

jronimoe15 said:
i did use the search tool, was just wanting to hear from someone who is on or has run Var recently.

Posts may be older, but the information in them is the same. Anavar cycles for women have not changed.

Start low, increase slowly, no need to go above 10mg. If you need more than 10mg to see results, then something else is off. Don't expect miracles, Var will give a boost, but the real results come from diet and training - and patience. Women don't need PCT. Var can be run for 8-12 weeks. Protect your liver. Stay high protein. Split the doses, half life is about 8 hours. Again, AAS doesn't guarantee results.

Top Bottom