Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lady friend wants to try Anavar.....at what dosage?

jronimoe15

Ladies............I have a friend who wants to run some Var, but we are not sure what the typical dosage/length of cycle is for women............can any of you help us out?

you are a plat.....do a search for "women anavar" - you will find a greater varied response by checking archives(folks who arent around anymore)

jronimoe15 said:
Ladies............I have a friend who wants to run some Var, but we are not sure what the typical dosage/length of cycle is for women............can any of you help us out?

first time running it?

start at 2.5 - 5mg ED. Don't go any higher than 10mg ED. Is her diet and training in line? By this I mean NO CHEATING on diet, and heavy weight training at least 4 times a week? Is her BF % at or below 20%?

If she's not a serious lifter and you answer no to any of the questions above, my advice would be to not take it.

The Shadow said:
you are a plat.....do a search for "women anavar" - you will find a greater varied response by checking archives(folks who arent around anymore)

what he said. I didn't realize you were plat. Use the search tool. Good info also in the stickies on top of the page.

she has been lifting/competing for years, but never tried AAS. she works out very, very hard, and her diet is spot on. he BF is below 20%

the-short-one said:
first time running it?

start at 2.5 - 5mg ED. Don't go any higher than 10mg ED. Is her diet and training in line? By this I mean NO CHEATING on diet, and heavy weight training at least 4 times a week? Is her BF % at or below 20%?

If she's not a serious lifter and you answer no to any of the questions above, my advice would be to not take it.

i did use the search tool, was just wanting to hear from someone who is on or has run Var recently.

the-short-one said:
what he said. I didn't realize you were plat. Use the search tool. Good info also in the stickies on top of the page.

jronimoe15 said:
she has been lifting/competing for years, but never tried AAS. she works out very, very hard, and her diet is spot on. he BF is below 20%

It REALLY should be under 12% imo for gear usage.

At 20% - she has a long way to go naturally

The Shadow said:
It REALLY should be under 12% imo for gear usage.

At 20% - she has a long way to go naturally

Depends on the goal - you can bulk or cut on anything depending on diet :)

Sassy69 said:
Depends on the goal - you can bulk or cut on anything depending on diet :)
Ignorant question...But what type of steroid is anavar? Testosterone? Side effects? Isn't it too much to lose in the long run? Aging with oversized muscles? I am sorry for being ignorant on the subject, but I think of an "immediate" muscle gain in youth or early 30's even 40's, but what happens to all that muscle when you are like 50+? IF you keep training?
Like big body small head, and skin ages texture and glow are so different, etc...not a good match esthetically..IMO...

florencia said:
Ignorant question...But what type of steroid is anavar? Testosterone? Side effects? Isn't it too much to lose in the long run? Aging with oversized muscles? I am sorry for being ignorant on the subject, but I think of an "immediate" muscle gain in youth or early 30's even 40's, but what happens to all that muscle when you are like 50+? IF you keep training?
Like big body small head, and skin ages texture and glow are so different, etc...not a good match esthetically..IMO...

Anavar is actually prescribed for AIDS and other wasting diseases. Different steroids have different degrees of androgenic (male features) and anabolic (muscle building) aspects to them -- I guess there are a thousand different levels of detail to go into but anavar is, very low on the androgenic scale and I guess medium? on the anabolic scale - you won't get hyuge on anavar like you might on other heavier stuff. One of the less-often mentioned but probably more important aspects of AAS is the recovery & repair aspect -- also a part of why anavar is prescribed for wasting patients.

"Aging" w/ muscle -- depends on where you are coming from (i.e. how much you have when you hit the part of your life where "aging" is the bigger issue) -- there can be issues w/ the pure mass -i.e. Jay Cutler - wanna be 310 lb off season? Its very hard to maintain crazy levels of mass as you get older due to your natural hormone levels - both testosterone & estrogen - for ex, even at the NPC Jr. Nationals competition we saw this summer - usually all guys at the national level are top notch competitors - they show up ripped up shredded on stage. The 50 yrs + categories, almost all the guys had really nice cuts & size on top, but their legs looked squishy - i.e. you could even see quad striations on some of them but it looked more like the quad muscle itself was velcro'd onto a regular leg - that's the estrogen effect on older guys - its harder for them to cut up in the legs / waist just like it is for women at most any age.

But also when we think of 'anti-aging' - there is more to it than just using human Growth Hormone (hGH) -- for men, they also will probably start to experience lower testosterone levels just like women's estrogen levels drop. And that lowered test level can impact the guy's health hugely - so they may seek hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to deal w/ that - just like women have used estrogen replacement therapy (tho lately it seems this isn't the best route.. but probably good for another discussion). Further you may find women using test gels for HRT as well -- lowered libido, etc.

Generally you will find the older hardcore male BBs to be still huge but probably fatter now, probably having health issues, etc. Its just a very hard life when you think of AAS use in the extreme, but because these are still hormones, they definitely have place in anti-aging / health to the extent of helping to keep reduced levels due to aging from really making your life more miserable than it needs to be primarily because you are no longer running at optimal hormone levels (like when you are 21) or you have developed an imbalance between all the hormones that work together to make your life / your moods / your body chemistry what it is for you.

Sorry that rambled around in a few directions, but for the most part, things used intelligently, in moderation and as a SUPPLEMENT to the diet & training, with clearly defined goals don't need to end up as bad things -- but all that subject to the caveat that when AAS use is self-medicated you are still your very own petri dish - no matter what someone told you about how it worked for them, it doens't mean it is guaranteed to work that way for you. So it is absolutely up to you to know what you are getting into, the potential results as well as the sides & consequences of using, before you decide to get into it.

HOnestly I think one of the biggest sides of using is stopping use -- because you are still manipulating your hormone levels (which again are defined by your body chemistry and aren't very well understand in the whole give / take / balance of what makes your moods / your health / your body), there are aspects that you have to be able to manage with regard to mood swings, depression, "roid rage", feeling of well-being, increased strength, etc. that have to be dealt w/ intelligently as well.

Top Bottom