Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lady cycle help

MOCalliope

I am having trouble losing weight and nothing seems to work for me. I've tried it all. I want to try now using T3 and clenbuterol for a cycle. Should I run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for six weeks total and then come off totally? Also do I have to ramp up the dose or do I start right away. I have never run either one so this is my first time

Stay away from t3 it will ruin your metabolism for life
clen is alright dont go over 20mcg/day
if you can be smart about it use sarms instead of clen/t3, cardarine gw10mgs and ostarine mk 12.5mgs

For female better to do sarms cycle, you can also look at CARDAZOL-NATURAL sarms replacement, booster of FAT LOSS, cardio,stamina,energy from bannednutrition.com

I am having trouble losing weight and nothing seems to work for me. I've tried it all. I want to try now using T3 and clenbuterol for a cycle. Should I run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for six weeks total and then come off totally? Also do I have to ramp up the dose or do I start right away. I have never run either one so this is my first time

Horseshit.

So you’re telling me a calorie deficit won’t bring the weight off? Anyways if you must use something looking into GW from sarms.forsale the others you mentioned will have terrible side effects with it.

You would have awful side effects and health consequences running that stack. I recommend you rethink it and run Cardarine + N2Slin instead.

Top Bottom