Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what do you look forward from the moment...

sbt2082 said:
Ahhh I agree... thats a GOOD one!!! I second that coffee as well, especially since I haven't had it in a few days but I think tomorrow I sure will :D

Third that COFFFFFEEEE, and my kids tearing up the house, and hubby coming home because the kids tore up the house LOL (jk) and school and my son;s telling me about their day. And the weekends, sleeping in and having all the kids in our bed watching morning cartoons, and one day being able to workout again and everyone sitting around at the supper table, and the pictures my daughters paint and draw and the hour hubby and I get alone at night until one of our creatures sneaks into our room.

LOL My breakfast.... I really love my breakfast at the moment, haha.

My workout, depending which bodypart, it's a love/hate relationship right now.

And of course seeing my huney at the end of the day.

ck2006 said:
Third that COFFFFFEEEE, and my kids tearing up the house, and hubby coming home because the kids tore up the house LOL (jk) and school and my son;s telling me about their day. And the weekends, sleeping in and having all the kids in our bed watching morning cartoons, and one day being able to workout again and everyone sitting around at the supper table, and the pictures my daughters paint and draw and the hour hubby and I get alone at night until one of our creatures sneaks into our room.

So cute!

I still love cartoons!

Miss24k said:
LOL My breakfast.... I really love my breakfast at the moment, haha.

My workout, depending which bodypart, it's a love/hate relationship right now.

And of course seeing my huney at the end of the day.

I hear that with the love/hate workout relationship.....

:)

Ilk said:
So cute!

I still love cartoons!

Thanks, yup there are still some good ones out there too, I don't recommend bratts cartoon to anyone. They literally make fun of overweight girls and tease the other girls if they eat burgers. I was blown away. I shut it off right away and had a long talk with my girl. Luckly enough, her favorite is SCOOOBBY DOO. :)

:heart:

ck2006 said:
Thanks, yup there are still some good ones out there too, I don't recommend bratts cartoon to anyone. They literally make fun of overweight girls and tease the other girls if they eat burgers. I was blown away. I shut it off right away and had a long talk with my girl. Luckly enough, her favorite is SCOOOBBY DOO. :)

:heart:

OMG... thats crazy, that should be taken off the air!

I love rugrats, Chipmunks... (not sure if you guys have chipmunks) so funny!of course Simpsons! Can't go wrong with them.....

Scooby Doo is still a classic! Lion King... I can go on and on! I'm gonna zip it now! :heart:

Ilk said:
OMG... thats crazy, that should be taken off the air!

I love rugrats, Chipmunks... (not sure if you guys have chipmunks) so funny!of course Simpsons! Can't go wrong with them.....

Scooby Doo is still a classic! Lion King... I can go on and on! I'm gonna zip it now! :heart:

timon and pumba!!! love it. we don't have the chipmunks anymore. My boys can now enjoy the simpsons with us, the girls not yet LOL.

ck2006 said:
timon and pumba!!! love it. we don't have the chipmunks anymore. My boys can now enjoy the simpsons with us, the girls not yet LOL.

They'll soon watch the simpsons!

I can see you all in yr bed snuggled up together watching cartoons!

Awww! :heart:

Top Bottom