Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies waht's your favorite fat burner ?

Mrs_P

Well I've tried a few, land so far I think my favorite is Forged Burner.
I love the appetite supressor effect & thermogenic effect, and the energy is clean, steady energy, no crashing feeling.

I take 1 capsule about 30 minutes before my workouts.
The bottle brings 60 capsules, so 1 bottle lasts me like 2 months.

Wondering what you ladies like ?

ECA, I like to go the cheap and effective route.
I take it a couple times a day, not on weekends.

My wife absolutely loves the aderillin.....she isnt hungry and had TONS of energy.

I've used ECA but it always makes me very jittery, but is really effective.

I have the nervous system of a bull, I don't get jittery at all. Similarly, caffeine has little to no effect on me. I was prescribed Ritalin and I tried it for a while but I felt absolutely nothing and didn't really notice any benefits so I stopped. I'm high strung and high energy on my own. I also used to abuse illegal stimulants so maybe that did something to me, spoiled me for regular stimulants.
I don't think proprietary blends would work for me, but I am sure they are great for other people.

I have the nervous system of a bull, I don't get jittery at all. Similarly, caffeine has little to no effect on me. I was prescribed Ritalin and I tried it for a while but I felt absolutely nothing and didn't really notice any benefits so I stopped. I'm high strung and high energy on my own. I also used to abuse illegal stimulants so maybe that did something to me, spoiled me for regular stimulants.
I don't think proprietary blends would work for me, but I am sure they are great for other people.

I'm sensitive to stims myself, I can't have coffee late in the afternoon or I'll be up all night, for me so far Forged gives me just the right amount of stims, I do take it super early like at 7:00 before I workout.

You know Trex my oldest daughter has ADHD and when she was first diagnosed a few months ago, I researched meds for ADHD and read horroe stories about Ritalin, she's taking aderall now, but she's been off her meds for a month and half and is doing great without it, hopefully she will be able to come off the meds at some point. :)

I'm sensitive to stims myself, I can't have coffee late in the afternoon or I'll be up all night, for me so far Forged gives me just the right amount of stims, I do take it super early like at 7:00 before I workout.

You know Trex my oldest daughter has ADHD and when she was first diagnosed a few months ago, I researched meds for ADHD and read horroe stories about Ritalin, she's taking aderall now, but she's been off her meds for a month and half and is doing great without it, hopefully she will be able to come off the meds at some point. :)
I think the trick is just finding what works for the individual. My husband is ADHD as well (yes both of us are impulsive, forgetful, distracted, interrupt each other, hyperactive, prone to outbursts, daydreaming, unfocused-LOL!), and he does fine on the regular Ritalin, but anything with a sustained release gives him serious problems- memory loss, mood swings, extreme sloppiness in work- it's scary.
I am the kind of ADHD where I can get extremely hyperfocused in between total distraction if I am engaged in something that I enjoy, so I manage to get things done that interest me, so I'm not lost without medication. I just didn't notice any noticeable benefits or improvement while medicated. I didn't really want to keep trying different ones.
I'm actually giving the ECA a break for a week or so because I'm getting some blood tests done for my doctor, and just to be on the safe side I don't want to skew any results.

I've always been a fan of Forged Burner, 2 pills prior to cardio...but these days I am in LOOOOVE with my ECA stack. I replace the Aspirin with White Willow Bark though.

Yeah I just take a low dose aspirin with it (81mg)

Top Bottom