Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies waht's your favorite fat burner ?

Great post..didnt expect any less from you. ;). Have you heard of Tonalin CLA? The guy at the Vitamin Shoppe (which I really question their knowledge as I worked at GNC when I was in college and I didn't know crap) really suggested it.

Yes, I have used it and for me, it was not anything great- I did not notice any additional fat burning qualities. I used the Tonalin CLA and made sure to use the recommended dosage. In my experience diet aids do not work. Hoodia does have a mild appetite suppressant, but that is useless for growing muscle, as you have to feed your muscles.
The only supplements that I personally think are worth taking are Whey Protein, Calcium with Vitamin D, Fish oil from a small fish source(sardines, anchovies, krill), and certain other ones for specific conditions. (ie. digestive enzymes, psyllium, magnesium, B vitamins etc.)
But that is just my own experience, and you may find that you wish to try certain supplements for yourself.
If you are leaning toward burning off fat, you may want to try a Paleo diet, you will lean out with that as long as you are happy with a totally grain free diet. It works for me.

I have the nervous system of a bull, I don't get jittery at all. Similarly, caffeine has little to no effect on me. I was prescribed Ritalin and I tried it for a while but I felt absolutely nothing and didn't really notice any benefits so I stopped. I'm high strung and high energy on my own. I also used to abuse illegal stimulants so maybe that did something to me, spoiled me for regular stimulants.
I don't think proprietary blends would work for me, but I am sure they are great for other people.

Trex I took maximuscle thermobol for the first week it had some affect but very little then week two had no affect Like you I used to abuse stimulants in my younger days maybe because of this my body gets immune .
I'm going to look up these eca's maybe give them a try unless you could recommend something that you think may be better.

Thanks.

Donna

ladies the real answer to that question is
do 30-45 min cardio in the morning on a carb depleated stomach
( cardio is done walking and also remember to position it on a incline)
i assure you that if you follow this you will see some crazy results

ladies the real answer to that question is
do 30-45 min cardio in the morning on a carb depleated stomach
( cardio is done walking and also remember to position it on a incline)
i assure you that if you follow this you will see some crazy results

I do my running during the week carb depleted, but on my long runs I have breakfast a couple hours before because I go for over one and a half or two hours, and on an empty stomach it begins to feel like I'm doing the zombie shuffle ;)
I never found walking to be much of a fat burner. But then I walk my dog for 2 x 30-45 minute walks every day anyway, so I guess I'm just used to it.
I think evrybody is different, and you just have to find what works for you. For me, the fat burning happens when I don't eat grains and run about three miles four days a week with one longer (ten miles and over) run on Sundays.

I do my running during the week carb depleted, but on my long runs I have breakfast a couple hours before because I go for over one and a half or two hours, and on an empty stomach it begins to feel like I'm doing the zombie shuffle ;)
I never found walking to be much of a fat burner. But then I walk my dog for 2 x 30-45 minute walks every day anyway, so I guess I'm just used to it.
I think evrybody is different, and you just have to find what works for you. For me, the fat burning happens when I don't eat grains and run about three miles four days a week with one longer (ten miles and over) run on Sundays.

I agree with you jjtt on the walking I do easy three miles each day with my dog and doesn't seem to burn much.
My favourite burner is cycling I love it I used to do allot of running in my younger days now find it do hard as I developed asthma in my last year of senior school and I've never managed to control it under exertion so I tend to keep to cycling at a steady pace.

Fat Burning Power Of Phenterex

Phenterex works as a FAT BURNER to help you easily reshape your body. Phenterex also works to increase your Fat Metabolism. This helps increase your energy levels and helps speed up the fat burning process.

Another key element is Phenterex's ability to Inhibit Fat. Clinically proven key ingredients can help block fat cells from even forming. Helping to keep your shape at its best.

There are also added special ingredients that help Phenterex work as an appetite suppressant. Eating fewer calories at each meal has a major impact on your weight loss.

I know I'm new to here but has anyone tryed d4 the guys at gnc told me to buy it but what some more input on it

The main ingredient in D4 is caffiene, a mix of white willow bark and yohimbe. I would check out some of the fat burners through needtobuildmuscle.com as they'd be better quality and less money. Just my 2 cents...:)

Top Bottom