Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies Post Your Training/Dieting/Cycle Questions Here And I will Help

GUARDIAN

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok I am stealing a page out of Needto's book but it seems to work well in the aas forum.

Don't be shy ladies. Ask anything and everything. If u r a little self-concious feel free to PM me and I will answer questions that way as well.

I have a question...

As you know contest preparation is very difficult. Last time I compete I came with cool definition, but my skin looked very dry.. mostly in my face and as if I didn't slept.

This time I don't want that to happen. I have seen photos of American competitions and all girls facial appearance is great, you know, no aparent signs of dryness and fresh. I want to look like that this time.

Can you advice me on what type of food to include in my diet? and any other suggestion that you consider important?

Currently my diet looks like this...

1/ 1 scoop whey protein
100g papaya

2/ 1 scoop whey protein
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana

3/ 200 g chicken breast
1 cup rice
green vegetables

4/ 250 g chicken breast
1 potato
green vegetables

5/ 2 scoops whey protein
1 grapefruit

6/ 200 g chicken breast
3 toasted corn tortillas
green vegetables

7/ 1 scoop casein
1 tsp cod oil

My stats 133 lbs 17% bf. Water intake 1 gallon.

thanks

well first i would like to know what contest prep techniques u used the last week...if u dont mind sharing. it might be diet related but i am thinking it is something else. even if we cant figure it out all is not lost :). i know of a trick!!!! several of the fitness/figure competitors at my gym use a dry face mist and one uses a certain lotion. they swear it helps bring moisture and fullness to their face. in all their comp pics i have never seen them with a dry face look.

one thing i notice right away is that u r taking in 4 shakes. i would limit that to 3 on training days: 1 after am cardio on empty stomach (if u do this), and the other two for pre/post workout. on non training days u could get away with just the one in the morning.

u also didnt mention which format that u compete in. figure, fitness, bb?

did u carb deplete/load? if so what was that load portion like? deplete phase? how long did u do each for?

water intake? did u cut/limit it 18 hours before showtime?

any diuretics? topical enhancements? aas?

if u dont feel comfortable mentioning one or more of these elements in open post please feel free to pm.

:)

nikkita said:
I have a question...

As you know contest preparation is very difficult. Last time I compete I came with cool definition, but my skin looked very dry.. mostly in my face and as if I didn't slept.

This time I don't want that to happen. I have seen photos of American competitions and all girls facial appearance is great, you know, no aparent signs of dryness and fresh. I want to look like that this time.

Can you advice me on what type of food to include in my diet? and any other suggestion that you consider important?

Currently my diet looks like this...

1/ 1 scoop whey protein
100g papaya

2/ 1 scoop whey protein
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana

3/ 200 g chicken breast
1 cup rice
green vegetables

4/ 250 g chicken breast
1 potato
green vegetables

5/ 2 scoops whey protein
1 grapefruit

6/ 200 g chicken breast
3 toasted corn tortillas
green vegetables

7/ 1 scoop casein
1 tsp cod oil

My stats 133 lbs 17% bf. Water intake 1 gallon.

thanks

I need help with suplements. I want to get some size and then get cut. I have a very hard time getting and keeping muscles and is very frustrating. As you know I'm competing. My food is good; I have an excellent nutritionist who checks on everything so that's not an issue. So I know dieting is key, but I want a little extra help if that's possible.

Thanks, Guardian

thandie said:
I need help with suplements. I want to get some size and then get cut. I have a very hard time getting and keeping muscles and is very frustrating. As you know I'm competing. My food is good; I have an excellent nutritionist who checks on everything so that's not an issue. So I know dieting is key, but I want a little extra help if that's possible.

Thanks, Guardian

OTC supps correct? and i assume what little gains u get in the off season u lose alot of during dieting?

GUARDIAN said:
OTC supps correct? and i assume what little gains u get in the off season u lose alot of during dieting?

Yes, OTC supps. And that is correct, whatever small gains I get, I lose it during comp dieting. I'm very frustrated!!

thandie said:
Yes, OTC supps. And that is correct, whatever small gains I get, I lose it during comp dieting. I'm very frustrated!!

I am sure your nutritionist is keeping your protein extra high during dieting so the next step would be creatine, BCAA's/Glutamine, Casein.

I prefer Kre-alkalyn though many swear by CEE. I am personally skeptical about it. There was a published research article in the 50's saying it was impossible to esterfy and now there is a lawsuit against BSN claiming they didnt put CEE in their products. KA is the only creatine i have ever taken that leaves me bloat free and no upset stomach. i find it helps me off cycle to keep hard earn gains and sometimes gain a little more. it should really help to keep your reps and weight up.

BCAA's/Glutamine - invest in some bulk BCAA & L-Glutamine powder. i got 1000grams for $40 online!!!! key times to take are pwo, bedtime, and between meals (pretty much everytime....lol). speaking of PWO what supps/protein are u taking currently?

now some people can have some stomach discomfort from taking BCAA's. I personally have not. so u may have to play around with dosing if u r affected. i assume u drink a ton of water. if u drink bottled water go ahead and start mixing 2.5-5g of BCAA/Glutamine in a couple of those (one am sometime and the other in the afternoon), just to get a feel for how u react to it. when i start hadcore dieting i will supplement with as many as 4 of these in the 5-10g range. this helps keep that positive nitrogen balance and out of catabolism.

Casein protein - at bedtime or in the middle of the night if u wake up have a casein shake or some cottage cheese. this slow digesting protein will help u during your fasting period of sleep. casein can take as long as 6-8 hours to fully digest leaving u will a constant influx of protein.

I think these 3 will give u the best natural bang for your buck.

Top Bottom