Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies with IUD's get in here

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
ever had yours shift on you? I was at the gyno yesterday cause I had some weird spotting mid cycle anyways. She check around and is like yeah I can only see the tail ends of the strings. I have to go for a an ultra sound to see that it has not shifted out of the center but she didn't seem to concerned that is had obviously shifted upwards. Just told that if I start running a fever or get really bad cramps go to hospital ASAP. :worried:

Didn't really think about that happening...(I don't use one) are you still protected BC wise and what will they have tio do with it? Good luck super

Gymgurl said:
Didn't really think about that happening...(I don't use one) are you still protected BC wise and what will they have tio do with it? Good luck super
Oh yeah as long as it is there I am protected not really my concerned about that at the moment though. Well if it is off center they have to go in and reajust it.

I thought they only use IUD's as an option for older women who have had children. My gf has one (she is early 40's). She gets heavier periods than she used to but other than that, she is good to go. She uses condoms as well.

Hope you are ok QT! :)

Beached Whale said:
I thought they only use IUD's as an option for older women who have had children. My gf has one (she is early 40's). She gets heavier periods than she used to but other than that, she is good to go. She uses condoms as well.

Hope you are ok QT! :)
Nope IUD’s can be used at any age. I want a non-hormonal form of BC at the time I got it I was with a regular partner and we didn’t want to use condoms. Now if I am with someone new I use condoms this is just a back up I had it for over a year first problem that I have had with it.

I didnt have mine shift but I had the lines cut too short on it and sometimes my bf at the time would get poked by them

mine has never shifted i have had it for about almost 10 mths....i have had it fall down a little though....my mom in laws friend had hers shift and then it some how get into her cervix area or some thing..she was running a high fever and had cramps then thought nothing of it so didnt go to docs she began having seizures...i guess she is now getting a hysterectomy.....be careful and get it fixed...all they will do is go in and use tweezers to move it for you......i am thinking about getting mine removed.

Get rid of the IUD, I had one right after my son was born about 2 yrs ago and then one day, I found it in the shower YIKES!!!!!!!!! Just think if I would have lost in the toilet and flushed it. I would have been a mom all over again, luckily, I called the doctor and he put me on the pill.

Top Bottom