Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies I need your help...

thebadguy54

First off, I have to say I don't know anything about roids when it comes to women. A female friend of mine wants to "burn fat" and is exploring her legal and illeagal options.

I should also mention that she is in awesome shape. She has visible definition all over and has been training hard for over 15 years. I guess she is just trying to take it to that next level and can't acheve it naturally.

I few things that came to mind were:
Anavar
Clen
an under the counter ECA stack

or is she just better off with something legal like Allmax Rapid Cuts?

Thanks for your help!

I think its short-sighted to consider use of aas only for the purpose of "fat burners" - fat burning should still be primarily diet & training / cardio regimen. Just using the clen and alternating 2 weeks on/ 2 off w/ whatever that ECA stack is is one way. Use of var will probably also make her thicker albeit more lean body mass but still thicker - some people don't quite get that - it is a male hormone and not a "fat burner".

If her goal is specifically fat burning then I'd go w/o the var.

If she goes w/ the var please make sure she understands the potential sides with it- as I said its a male hormone, not just a "fat burner" and there are hormone balance and other potential androgenic sides come w/ that.

Top Bottom