Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies I need your experience, trial and error type info,please read and comment

mmaximus26

ladies I need your experience,please read and comment,winny and the BC

Need some input from the ladies please. No stories of "we'll my girl friend takes" just educated trial and error responses pretty please...

brief history first...
I have been training for over 7 years and have used AS for about 4-1/2. My girl friend on the other hand is a first timer in my book only because she doesn't know how her body will react as well as I do. My knowledge is extensive but male chemistry is so much different in the regard to hormonal reaction, I wouldn't dare try to be the guru for her. We both have been around the modeling and body building circles for years, but I have only known women that have such low body fat they have never used or needed birth control. I'm definitely the juice expert for my body, and keep my philosophies surrounding my physic to my physic. Her temperament is not of the more "hard core" body builder physic but of a fitness model, which I prefer the fitness model look, than the more muscular bodybuilder. quick statement-I have a lot of body building female friends none of them will ever take test again (which some dumb ass guru had them take) but these girls are an exception because none of them have ever taken birth control when they where younger and now none of them need to and most likely will never need to; their menstrual cycle has been gone for years now.
---
We keep dosages low because she keeps a good diet and we can gauge her lean muscle to body fat ratio easier. She only takes 50mg Stanozolic a week dosages broken into three shots, (not as comparable to 100mg and over which my female friends do take) then after a 5week cycle, Clenbuterol is administered. We stopped the BC and have done this cycle twice, but the question is....

Will Ortho-Tri-Cyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) have a terrible effect on her body if taken while on the Stanozolic?
My brain(only a guru for me though) In a logical understanding I think the Ortho will only make it harder to retrieve lean muscle, due to the admin of low estrogens, not harm her body. I can not and will not put this in stone though; I love her… So the next best thing since she has already decided to take "Stanozolic" in my eyes is to just stop the BC while on. It just makes it hard because of the time it takes for her body to starts reacting to the BC once started again.

So... have any of you ladies had any adverse reactions due to anabolic steroids and BC (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) not other steroids such as prednisolone and BC. We are very aware of the horror stories revolving around doctors prescribing inflammation steroids to women taking birth control.

Last edited:
While I am not a medical expert, staying off BC is wise. The estradiol in most orals can cause aromatization in aas even with the mild "non" aromatizing variety. While I do not know if aas interferes with the bc effectiveness, I am thinking if one is taking the risk of using aas and making the necessary sacrifices in one's diet, training and use of steriods, then refraining from any hormonal means of birth control is just another sacrifice one should make in the journey of a better body.

That was my choice and experience after starting primo while on bc and watching the estrogenic fat deposit increase and well as water retention (severe).....I stopped BOTH the primo and oral bc and started the primo again a few months later with much success and stacked it with injectible winny (25 mgs EOD). I used alternative methods of bc refraining from anything containing hormones.

While pharmacology seems to be a science and I totally respect that, how one's individual body responds is a reality that cannot be ignored. While I had been told it will not cuase aromatization, it did......tried it MY way, and success was to be had.

Good luck to her. And while I appreciate the sentiment that you do not want to be her guru, I find self-exploration and education in this matter of cycling to be paramount. Have her join a few boards such as this......my husband can know all he does and ask questions on behalf of me -- but a woman knows the subtle nuances of her body and what she is willing to (secretly) tolerate.....

thanks newgirl

Thanks for the response; it’s sometimes hard to get the truth out of individuals that see only competitors and not peers. We both thought the logical way is to maximize the stanozolic and stay off the BC and your right, I do need to get her on here. It’s just a matter of us being busy with work and school. I know how stressed she is and being on this zigzag right now doesn't help. Thanks again for the much appreciated response. I hate to say it but doctors don’t know everything. They are definitely not up to date with the benefit and use of A.S, as well as other hormones; and peer consultation, personal experimentation, trial and error keep people like us up to date with the human body. (The greatest machine in the world)
Thanks
MM
ps

Top Bottom