Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies help me to help my girlfriend

London2ATL

Hey, I thought I would ask ladies for help in here.

I've been working out for a very long time, I'm from a boxing background so I pretty much know what to do to keep myself fit but lord knows I need help with my girlfriend's routines in the gym.

My girlfriend joined a gym and the PT there put her on a routine and after going for 6 weeks(3,4 times p/w), when I saw her I didn't see no change, I felt that she wasted all the time and no result so I decided to take her to gym myself.

What we would like to achive is weight loss, my girlfriend would not get on a scale or do any kinds of measurements, I'm cool with that but she needs to lose a lot of weight.

We're doing gym 4 times a week (started on saturday).

1 hour cardio
TreadMill~ 23 mins
Elliptical~ 23 mins
Bike~ 15 mins.

After this I'm very confused in what to get her to do(apart from ab work), being that I'm not a lifter myself, I tend to do push ups, dips, pull ups, just working using my own bodyweight..

Should I get her to do "ground work", push ups, sit ups, star jumps, burpee, tuck jumps etc like I do? or get her doing weights that targets areas she wants to hit, (thighs), what exercises can she do for thighs, all I know is Lunges with dumbells...

I suck at legs exercises, so I would need y'all help and expertise.

I also told her that I think she would benefit from taking a class, sculpting, boxercise, things of that nature at least once a week, pls help me.

Thanks in advance.

Bunny:

My girlfriend eats bad food, we don't know how to count calories but she eats chips, drinks sodas eat pizzas, I was just thinking that I would suggest that we don't buy no sodas/chips in the house for a month, just eat regular meals.

Sassy69
Thanks for your reply, I haven't moved to ATL yet, I won't be moving till 2006 when I finish school but I do come out here every other month, my girlfriend lives here in ATL (She's American) and I live (I'm British) in London. Long distance relationship.

I did look at that link you posted earlier but I'd spend more time digesting the info there, thanks.

London2ATL said:
Bunny:

My girlfriend eats bad food, we don't know how to count calories but she eats chips, drinks sodas eat pizzas, I was just thinking that I would suggest that we don't buy no sodas/chips in the house for a month, just eat regular meals.

Sassy69
Thanks for your reply, I haven't moved to ATL yet, I won't be moving till 2006 when I finish school but I do come out here every other month, my girlfriend lives here in ATL (She's American) and I live (I'm British) in London. Long distance relationship.

I did look at that link you posted earlier but I'd spend more time digesting the info there, thanks.

Its a start to clean out all the processed food. I know that thread has a lot of info on it, but you are going to get asked the same questions on this thread anyway. If possible can you get her to set up an account & we can chat directly?

Also I'm dropping you a PM :)

Sassy69 said:
Its a start to clean out all the processed food. I know that thread has a lot of info on it, but you are going to get asked the same questions on this thread anyway. If possible can you get her to set up an account & we can chat directly?

Also I'm dropping you a PM :)

Thanks for your reply.

I'll get her to register tonite when we come back from the gym.

Thanks once again.

Top Bottom