Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies of Elite

Kakdiesel

Banned
Just curious as to what you thought of my pics..i take good and bad criticism well..and yes these really are of me
View

View

View

------------------
Kakdiesel

"I'll always be number one to myself"....Moses Malone

Cool picts-You don't have much bf but you need more mass, more definition in my opinion but still interesting. Not everyone wants big and extremely buff for commercial print. I like the way the you were photographed. Good photographer.

Good definition in the arms and abs. Nice aesthetic pictures! You'll probably get a lot of comments on size from this group, though.

You may not be looking to get huge and ultra-ripped, but there is a very long straight look to the body - you'll get more of a "V" taper if you build some more mass in the chest, shoulders, and lats. I would also work on the quads a bit so you don't get overbalanced.

I agree with Tnheygirl; the photographer did a nice job! :)

[This message has been edited by Fennec (edited March 30, 2001).]

I think that you're sexy! You're not too big and not too bulky.

------------------
I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

Look good if you like that fashion Model look. But you need some MEAT!! A lot more Mass and you would be great. To each their own but I like em BIG and MUSCUlAR!!!!

I think you look good - but as someone mentioned here we tend to be mass-lovers. But you look athletic and fit and the pics are very sexy. What are your goals?

------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

I prefer the more ripped look...I would say that you need to work on chest more, but other than that - I think you look good...

Honestly, why on earth would you post those pics here???

I looked just like you when I was 13, so as long as your not a full grown adult male there is hope.

IG

Top Bottom