Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lactose intolerant females needs help

Lindhacox

I will start taking protein powder for weight gain while training, which milk besides regular milk is the best to make my shakes and the one with the highest nutritional value, thank you.

It is rather simple. The usual protein products are made with whey concentrate, which is full of lactose. On the other hand, there are protein products that are made completely with whey isolate, which is the purest form of whey protein, as it has no lactose in it. For instance, the Isolation is made with whey isolate only, and has no unnecessary additives or sweeteners. Besides, they have it with the Colombian Espresso flavor, which is amazing in my opinion.

honestly none of them unless you can find unpasteurized raw milk

the milk you buy from the grocery store is dead. we had a podcast with JP who talked about it.

almond, soy, etc type milks are processed.. not good either

a good whey isolate should taste find just with water. check out n2bm

All these almond/rice/soy/hemp etc milk products are all a scam. They are very low in protein, high in carbs and high in fat. They have very little nutrients and are pretty much empty calories.

Stick with water. A good quality whey protein isolate will take good in water. I havent once heard someone complain about a wheytobuildmuscle shake from n2bm.com in water.

Top Bottom