Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

l-carnitine injection for weight loss on pregnancy

Ivy Hazel

hi people, I would like to ask you if taking L- carnitine during pregnancy can be risky, I tend to gain lots of weight when I'm pregnant and I'm expecting my second baby, and L-carnitine gives me very good results to lose weight so I was planning to take it during pregnancy time, thanks.

this is simply an amino acid and this is the 2nd thread i've seen that has mentioned it. seems like some fitness guru put out some info on this and now everyone is doing it as the latest fad. it is a scam.

you should discuss with your doctor some good exercise tips and eat healthy while pregnant, that will keep you and the baby healthy

First off - you are pregnant! Weight gain is normal for a healthy pregnancy. Stop being so hard on yourself. Focus on having a healthy birth and then worry about loosing the weight you gained.

You don't need to inject the
carnitine. L-carnitine is almost 100% bioavailable when taken orally. Just use an oral L-carnitine supplement. The recommended dosage is 1-2g 2-3 times per day. Ideally you would take 1-2g before breakfast, pre workout and post workout.

L-carnitine is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It transfers long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they may be oxidized to produce energy.

As great as that sounds, supplemental L-carnitine doesn't do a whole lot because your body can efficiently already create it's own. Supplementing with it certainly won't hurt but don't expect miracles. If you do decide to supplement with Carnitine, use the acetyl-l-carnitine version as it is the most bioavailable.

Don't expect miracles. The best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery. I would argue it's the best supplement on the market today for fat loss.

This seems to be coming up quite a bit. I'm not sure why because l-carnitine will do nothing for fat loss.

I would not worry about it right now since you are pregnant anyways.

After you have your baby and are able to get back to training there are other things that are much better to recommend like Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin.

hi people, I would like to ask you if taking L- carnitine during pregnancy can be risky, I tend to gain lots of weight when I'm pregnant and I'm expecting my second baby, and L-carnitine gives me very good results to lose weight so I was planning to take it during pregnancy time, thanks.

It is completely safe to run it, pregnant or not.

Usually people see little to no effect from it, but if it really makes that much of a difference to you, that I am more than happy to hear that.

Top Bottom