Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knowledgeable opinion

Samalvey

My girl started taking anavar 9 days ago 10mg a day and her breasts are extremely sore I should also say she got her period today as she was supposed to. Could this be just from her period plus having the var in her or what. I've looked around a bit but I'd like a knowledgeable females or males opinion on this exact situation.

It very well could be the combination of her period and the anavar causing it. 10mg is a very reasonable dosage. For my girlfriend when on cycle with anavar she will run up to 20mg sometimes with no virilization. She does tend to not get her period, or have a very light period at irregular times when on cycle.

My girl started taking anavar 9 days ago 10mg a day and her breasts are extremely sore I should also say she got her period today as she was supposed to. Could this be just from her period plus having the var in her or what. I've looked around a bit but I'd like a knowledgeable females or males opinion on this exact situation.

Have her come here and ask

She's on steroids she will get all kinds of side effects. This sounds normal.

As far as her having fake Var that's a whole different topic for discussion. You should never give a woman steroids without having the product tested.

Top Bottom