Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kelly's (aka Sweet_Bitch) Log

Sweet_Bitch said:
I'm in the process of setting that up but I am VERY careful about what I eat. I write everything down when I'm at work and always count EVERYTHING.

Well then I'd put all you wrote down into fitday to see where the #'s add up. And 2 weeks isn't a lot of time - give it more time to see changes.

jenscats5 said:
Well then I'd put all you wrote down into fitday to see where the #'s add up. And 2 weeks isn't a lot of time - give it more time to see changes.

That's what I'm thinking. Last time around it was probably a month before I saw any real changes. I'm older now and my metabolism isn't like it was when I was 21. Things take more time now:(

Have you fallen off the wagon??? Come on girl, get to it!!!

Sweet_Bitch said:
So the plan was that I was supposed to lose 5 lbs per week, according to my husband. (Rolls eyes....) That has not happened. In fact, I've lost exactly 0 pounds. This does not bother me, as I'm sure that the weight loss will happen. I'm eating good-not perfect-but as good as my schedule/life will allow. Workouts have been good, actually pushing myself REALLY hard in the gym. Cardio now includes running-which I HATE, but feel really good when I'm done. I'm not lifting as much as previously, but I'm doing a far more structured routine. I'm also taking handfulls of supplements.

So I ask, should I be concerned that I'm not losing pounds?

Is it possible to lose 5lbs a week?

I have my calorie deficit set now at 1000 per day (500 thru exercise/500 thru diet) and that allows me to lose 2lbs a week , if all goes well :)

I can't imagine going any lower to get to 5lbs a week?

What is your game plan to achieve this? :worried:

vachelle72 said:
Is it possible to lose 5lbs a week?

I have my calorie deficit set now at 1000 per day (500 thru exercise/500 thru diet) and that allows me to lose 2lbs a week , if all goes well :)

I can't imagine going any lower to get to 5lbs a week?

What is your game plan to achieve this? :worried:

Nah, her husband told her that's what she SHOULD be losing.

I'm sure you could do it - loose 5 lbs of water weight that is - & risk loosing muscle, screwing up many other things

KELLY - Hello hunny :) ?

I'm here, I'm here....no more internet at work so not as much posting as before:( Did I fall off the wagon? Sort of. Yes. Last weekend went to Napa for my anniversary/birthday. It was wonderful but I think I consumed somewhere around 35,000 calories:) This past week hasn't been the greatest. Only two days of cardio-no 3-can't remember. Diet not in check as am hopeless loser.

Actually going through logs right now trying to come up with a diet. Have determined that a VERY structured diet of food prepared and measured out before hand may be the best thing for me. SO now I have new questions....

OK, so there's some formula of what percentage of fat, carbs, and protein you should take in...what is it? I can't find it. I really liked Scorpiogirl's diet-parts of it-but my husband says it's too much fat. What would it cost me to have one of you just design a diet for me??? :) It seems no matter what I always make the wrong choices!!!!

Sweet_Bitch said:
I'm here, I'm here....no more internet at work so not as much posting as before:( Did I fall off the wagon? Sort of. Yes. Last weekend went to Napa for my anniversary/birthday. It was wonderful but I think I consumed somewhere around 35,000 calories:) This past week hasn't been the greatest. Only two days of cardio-no 3-can't remember. Diet not in check as am hopeless loser.

Actually going through logs right now trying to come up with a diet. Have determined that a VERY structured diet of food prepared and measured out before hand may be the best thing for me. SO now I have new questions....

OK, so there's some formula of what percentage of fat, carbs, and protein you should take in...what is it? I can't find it. I really liked Scorpiogirl's diet-parts of it-but my husband says it's too much fat. What would it cost me to have one of you just design a diet for me??? :) It seems no matter what I always make the wrong choices!!!!

Don't worry - it takes a while to get the hang of it. YOU ARE NOT A LOSER!! And tell your hubby to STFU.............and train........ And if he's going to be a negative nilly - then tell him I SAID to plain ole STFU!!

What do you weigh currently?

Alright....been doing research and reading logs. Here's the new more detailed plan of action:

1500 calories derived from a 40 carbs/40 protein/20 fats or 150 g/150 g/33 g.

My proposed diet is:

8:15 am
1/2 c oatmeal
1 Pria shake
(265 cal/?/?/?-no nutrional info on the shake yet)

10:00 am
8 oz brown rice
1 c raw red peppers
(280 cal/58/6/2)

1:00 pm
6 oz chicken
4 oz sweet potato
(300 cal/14/49/4)

5:00 pm
Not quite sure what to put here yet...fresh veggie's I think

8:00 pm
6 oz beef tenderloin
1 c green beans
(400 cal/10/50/18)

What I have here makes up 1,245 calories, 95 g carbs, 108 g protein, and 25 g fat. This is without the specific shake info and the 5:00 pm feeding:) Any input? Keep in mind, these are foods that I like and think that I could stick to eating.

Sweet_Bitch said:

It will cost you nothing. This site is free with TONS of info to help you achieve your goals, you just have tolook and adjust the diets to meet your goals.

^^ Let me know how many sources/ideas/facts /links/posts /pics etc. that you would like so you (and he) can understand that Healthy fat is essential in your diet ...

The only way to find out what works for YOU is to try it. A 40/30/30 might in fact work for you, cause you're getting enough fats to keep you full & satisfied, hence not resulting in unscheduled cheats/waivering/binge/'falling off the wagon' etc., but I feel you are too worried about what your hubby thinks.

I want to help you, and know nothing of your personal business other than what you've posted. I stick to what you say about your diet and your goals and think of how to get you there.

Do NOT take this as me attacking you. I TRULY want to help and care about your goals. I care about all the ladies on here... :rose:

I want to see you happy and losing weight for you and your health & emotional gain. :rose:

OMG I want to kick your husband right in his ass!!! I would love to get your husband in the gym! :velvett:

You need to add some protein to your 10am meal.

Do you like cottage cheese?

How about a salad with some chicken for you 5pm meal.

40 protein/30 carbs/30 fats is great for a cutting diet.

How much do you weigh? You calories should be 10 -12 x your bodyweight.

Top Bottom