Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kekwick diet menu for female with high cholesterol

Is the kekwick diet suittable for a woman with high cholesterol? I had high cholesterol levels my last test and want to just shift the balance with diet. My very typical doctor wanted to put me on meds, but I want feel okay so far, I want to just improve my health through my diet.

here is the thing about cholesterol. going on cholesterol drugs will drop it, but it won't solve the root cause of the issue. and it actually makes you more sick

the best way to reduce cholesterol is lifestyle changes. yes that includes a better diet but it also means regular exercise and reducing stress and better sleep.

Dietary cholesterol actually has very little to do with body cholesterol levels. Even if you ate an extremely high cholesterol diet, your body would still produce 80% of the cholesterol it needs. The amount of cholesterol you eat each day only contributes to a small amount of the cholesterol your body needs each day. The vast majority of cholesterol in the body is produced by the body itself.

Poor cholesterol levels are due to a diet high in refined carbohydrates, sugar, and trans fats.

The best thing you can do to improve cholesterol levels is to eat a cholesterol friendly diet - high in omega 3 fatty acids, fruits and vegetables.

The easiest thing to do is just eat a more well balanced diet. Keep portions under control and get rid of any processed carbs. Single ingredient foods are great choices. You definitely want to have lean meats, tons of veggies, some fruit, and healthy fats like salmon and avocado.

Top Bottom