Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

katanadrol after anavar

zhinafree

Hi boys, I did 2 cycles of anavar 20 mg a day 7 weeks each, for some reason I didn't get the expected results so I need jump to something stronger in order to get the cutting look I need for my next competition, so I got contact who has katanadrol I would like to know pros and cons and what to expect from this phm I'm a 27 year old female looking for cutting and hardness, thank you

it's a complete waste of money

the kata being sold today is pathetically weak and will do nothing for you

as a female if you didn't get results on that var, it tells me your var was fake! so either buy legit var (see my signature) or try SARM's

Var must have been fake. 10mg per day is usually plenty for a female competitor. You could try a new source or maybe try primo.

Anavar is one of the most commonly faked steroids on the black market. If you got no results from anavar - your anavar was certainly fake.

Head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. Find yourself a new source.

Give an anavar cycle from a reputable source another try and I suspect you will have a much better outcome.

Top Bottom