Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma's log

Had meal instead of shake. Was very weak and unsure of how much work I did in terms of intensity, so I saved my $5.45.

Meal 4 - 7pm (Yes, I know...these horrible gaps...I mean, I was on the phone and by the time I was done (3:30 or so) I was on my way to the gym, then I lifted and talked to people for a while and only got home at 7..lol)

3 pieces bran bread
3oz lox or maybe a bit less, I don't know how they measure lox by portion size
thick slice turkey
tomato paste
3 baby carrots w/ 2 tbsp hummus (maybe less. I just dipped)
1/3 c cottage cheese w/ 1/4 c cereal
1/3 c fruit
cinnamon

I know this really wasn't the best meal in world. in fact, I know it didn't make ANY sense post-workout, but it's what I wanted and I didn't feel all up to anything today anyway. Anyhow, I decided to reward myself by eating whatever healthy stuff I wanted..

Funny story tonight too :) Friend of mine came over. he's been lifting for years so he's built and knows how it works. Anyhow, I was telling him how I was very weak tonight and that it devastates me because I'd hit 50lbs (25lb dumbells in each hand) a few nights prior. He heard '15lbs' and began making statements about the upstairs dumbells, that they are lighter and may be somewhat more helpful. I just looked at him and said, "FIIFFFTTYYY not FIFTEEN." He says, "OH! FIFTY! WOW, WHY?!" lol

"Because I can." ;)

Some symptoms of Cushings:

Most people have severe fatigue, weak muscles, high blood pressure and high blood sugar. Irritability, anxiety and depression are common.

Based on you having hypoglycemia and NOT having a few of these other things, hopefully this is NOT what's going on with you.

Top Bottom