Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just wanted to share a laugh

blondey

High End Bro
Platinum
Who ever said that going to the gym and training wasn't fun!

Just thought I'd share with you the highlights of my week at what my training buddies and I now call the comedy house (AKA the gym)

We have two new ladies at our gym both visting from a rather shall we say - they term it the elite gym in my country where the makeup queens go. Anyway to cut a long story short the mirrors in the gym have never seen so much action - flipping of hair, checking the lippy - nor have the 3kg dumbells ever been lifted so much in a flying manner. Was very amusing - but the highlight of the night shall we say (thank god I can laugh at myself!) While watching the new comdey show I went to lift a couple of dumbells to do sholder presses and - (has anyone ever worn those fab trackies that have the buttons down the side) well lets just thank god I've worked hard at the gym to create a nice ass and my mummy taught me to buy nice panties!!!:FRlol:

Last edited:
Totally,

Don't get me wrong I believe that it is important to take pride in your appearence, but there comes a point in time when you've got to just so NO to that touch up in the mirror.

I was actually really intrigued as every 20mins she would head off to the bathrooms (couldn't work out why she had to pee so much) Pooped down after her - I have never seen a bigger collection of Shishedo counter products! Now I know why her makeup stayed put..:D

Too funny...

There's this one little teenage girl at the local World Gym - She's in the gym every night (and not like its "the place" to be seen ...). She comes into the women's locker room in her little matching workout togs droopy socks and platform keds, spends 10 min in front of the mirror getting her ponytail just right and fixing the makeup and panty line on her shorts. Then she goes out among the Cybex forest w/ her little purse over her shoulder. Its like she disappears for about 10 min. She's not working out, not on cardio, talking w/ the trainer maybe?? Then back to the locker room to repeat the hair check. Ten minutes later back out ... back in ... back out.. back in .... back out.

I have never seen this girl sweat or lift a weight. She always carries her purse with her and spends a hell of a lot of time getting her ponytail just right. She has NO SHAPE on her legs (that peg leg look with no calf) and these silly shoes.

What is up with that?? $35/month is kinda cheap for a place to "be seen".... except there's no one there to "be seen" for or with. Just us sweaty people on the ellipticals.... Oh well, it makes me laugh.

blondey said:
Who ever said that going to the gym and training wasn't fun!

Just thought I'd share with you the highlights of my week at what my training buddies and I now call the comedy house (AKA the gym)

We have two new ladies at our gym both visting from a rather shall we say - they term it the elite gym in my country where the makeup queens go. Anyway to cut a long story short the mirrors in the gym have never seen so much action - flipping of hair, checking the lippy - nor have the 3kg dumbells ever been lifted so much in a flying manner. Was very amusing - but the highlight of the night shall we say (thank god I can laugh at myself!) While watching the new comdey show I went to lift a couple of dumbells to do sholder presses and - (has anyone ever worn those fab trackies that have the buttons down the side) well lets just thank god I've worked hard at the gym to create a nice ass and my mummy taught me to buy nice panties!!!:FRlol:

;) ;) ;)

That would be funny to see, nice :p but funny :)

Top Bottom