Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just wanna know about all the lil names under your names all the stars???

ladyhawk25

hey girls i just wanted to know what all your names that under your sign in names means and what all the stars means ............... im just curous to know thats all , plus i would like to get to know yall a lil more .;)

i will start out with my self well as u can see im a beginner in all this , i just started a couple of weeks ago in here i work out about 3 times a week . im a working mom i have two lil ones so if any of ya are exspecting maybe i can help with that . well so far ive lost an inch in my hips and a half inch in my waist and ive lost one lb . im tring the best i can right now i know its gonna take awhile i still have to watch my cal intake . well enough about me lets here more about yall ........;)

the names/stars are assigned based on the number of posts... go on over to the chat board and you'll see elite bb, freaks, olympians ect...

stars go by the same principle (however i think they are related to the board that you are on? not sure?)

you should read and post in the Hi, my name is post that lobo put up, should be in the middle/bottom half of the page... that's a good place to start when it comes to getting to know all of us :)

Phemomena said:

you should read and post in the Hi, my name is post that lobo put up, should be in the middle/bottom half of the page... that's a good place to start when it comes to getting to know all of us :)

Hey Lobo, I just did a search and can't find the Hi My Name is..... thread?

am i blind or whatssup:confused:

yeah you can read the Hi My Name is post.
The only other thing i know about the stars is that once you get 500 posts, you can put a pic in your avatar.:D

just go into the pics of the members board and bump everyone up with "lookin solid bro" or "good work"
hehe

Top Bottom