Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just starting clen. Any suggestions?

AmberR

I am a healthy twenty year old. 5 7" and 135 lbs. I began working out almost a year ago and instead of losing weight like I wanted, I gained ten pounds. I am getting an order of clen and wanted recommendations on the dosage that I should take. I am getting them tonight and would like to start taking them as soon as possible.

First I want to say hello and that I am new to this board so it is nice to meet you.

I am 21 good shape (play field hockey and softball) I also weight train. I am the same height and the same weight as you so I know how you feel. I just started clen last week and I started by taking it like this:

Week 1- 1 in the morning and 1 around 3:30 pm eastern time for one week.

Week 2- 2 in the morning (when I get up) and 1 at 3:30

Week 3- 3 in the morning and then 2 at 3:30 and I do that 7 days a week.

I know some people on the board and other places that I look say 2 days on 2 days off etc... but this is what works for me and this is what I was told to do it from a reliable source. I was told not to take one after 4pm because I will never get to sleep.

Also, girls are not to exceed 4-5 pills a day. Do not try and go crazy the first time you get the pills (like pop 4 at one time) because the first time I did them I got very shaky and my liped too. You have to let your body get use to it and gradually move yourself up when you feel you can. Have you thought of anything else that you would like to do?

Hope this helps!!!!!!

You should do 2 weeks on and 3 weeks of as the receptors need a "time off" after the 14 days on. I assume that your clen is .20mcg a pill..right??

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

It does not end at week three you are suppose to finish the bottle (sure you new that) but just making my self clear!! =)

bb
I was told that way. Does it work better your way? I dont know I am new to this. This is what my boyfriend had said to due. He has been doing this for a while. I dont know though maybe he is wrong. How would you do it and how good are the results. Also, how good is cytomel,winny, and anavar together? I started cytomel and winny (low dosages) but not the anavar. You think by May I will be "ripped" and all that good stuff?

Info taken from the Chemical Wizardry Anabolic Steroid Database:

Clen Cycles usually last 6-12 weeks. After 2 weeks, the Beta-2 receptors down regulate and impairment of T4 to T3 conversion is impaired. Research shows that using it for two days on then two days off prevents attenuation.
Apparently, clen has a half-life in the body of 48 hours making it pretty much irrelevant when you take it. This means that two days on, two days off, conserves the number of pills you use in a cycle rather than for receptor downgrade which occurs around two weeks. The three weeks off between cycles counterbalances the receptor downgrade; the two days on, two days off reduces the side effects since on the third day of two-on two-off the concentration is highest.

Af for my personal knowledge, 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off is good.

As for a cycle, I would do one similar to the one that Little Girl did. I suggest to go with the Primo before the Winny. The probability of sides is weaker...

my .02$

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

bb thanks for the info and yes it is .20mcg. I will do that then but I did already start the winny. but it has only been 2 shots both 1cc's so I will try to convice the boyfriend of the Primo. How effective is that compared to the winny?

THANKS AGAIN =)

2 shots of 1 CC in a week!!!??. The primo is less androgenic than Winny. If you are prone to side effects, the probability to get some is higher with the winny (acne, agression, clit enlargment, deepening of the voice, etc.) Remember that the dosage/frequency of the administration is also crucial...

Also, what is your current diet for cutting?

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

actually 1 1/2 that is what I was told to do. I really dont have any side affects except for headaches which i get on a regular basis cause I am in front of a computer all day and the other is shaky hands. Which I have had all my life cause I am a nervous reck (sometimes lol) As for the diet I eat

Morning- 8am Cereal or 4 egg whites

10 am yogart or some type of fruit

actually 1 1/2 that is what I was told to do. I really dont have any side affects except for headaches which i get on a regular basis cause I am in front of a computer all day and the other is shaky hands. Which I have had all my life cause I am a nervous reck (sometimes lol) As for the diet I eat

Morning- 8am Cereal or 4 egg whites

10 am I eat yogart or fruit

12pm a salad with dressing on the side

2 or 3 I will have popcorn no salt no butter or yogart or something like that

5 dinner I will have chicken with a baked potato and maybe one cup of rice.

8 i will have fruit or something light.

10 am yogart or some type of fruit

12 pm I eat a salad

Top Bottom